@Hypl88

Portfolio:

Previous experiences:
I have been builder on many servers:
- Prestigious PK: Head Builder
- Colour Craft: Builder
- Wizard Parkour: Manager Builder
- Omega Parkour: Trial Builder
- Azure HCF server: Head Builder (Origin of Japanese Spawn Hub in portfolio)

How do you believe you would improve the team?:

I have looked at the builder list and there is a lack of Australian / Southern Hemisphere builders and would like to fill a potential slot. I do believe time differences may be an issue but alas I am used to working with minimal help throughout my projects due to the large overseas player base. I believe that I can still maximize the potential of work regardless of the time difference. I believe that I can bring great terrain building skills (mountains, custom trees, etc.), great architectural builds (houses, buildings, cities etc.), fluent in mapmaker / worldpainter (linked to Japanese Spawn Hub in portfolio & Japanese End, with 2.5k map design & custom trees).

- Hypl

A

Anglicize

In-Game Name:
Hypl

Telegram:
@Hypl88

Portfolio:

Previous experiences:
I have been builder on many servers:
- Prestigious PK: Head Builder
- Colour Craft: Builder
- Wizard Parkour: Manager Builder
- Omega Parkour: Trial Builder
- Azure HCF server: Head Builder (Origin of Japanese Spawn Hub in portfolio)

How do you believe you would improve the team?:

I have looked at the builder list and there is a lack of Australian / Southern Hemisphere builders and would like to fill a potential slot. I do believe time differences may be an issue but alas I am used to working with minimal help throughout my projects due to the large overseas player base. I believe that I can still maximize the potential of work regardless of the time difference. I believe that I can bring great terrain building skills (mountains, custom trees, etc.), great architectural builds (houses, buildings, cities etc.), fluent in mapmaker / worldpainter (linked to Japanese Spawn Hub in portfolio & Japanese End, with 2.5k map design & custom trees).

- Hypl
Did you build that by yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.