IGN (In Game Name)
NinjaIsHype
Timezone

CEST
Country

Switzerland
Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes the name of it is "Trust"
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?

Yes
Discord: HypeNinja
Telegram: @NinjaIsHype
TeamSpeak: NinjaBoyGr
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
AssassinMC
i was a owner (Not my server)
Covalia i was an Admin
NebulaMC i was an Moderator
Mad Gamers i was an Moderator
LethalPots i was an Sr.Admin
HCKings i'm an owner (Not my server)
and i might forgot some that was a long time ago and if you want any proof please contact me on Discord and i will share it to you
Why do you want to become Staff?

To help the server and ban all the hackers / Rule breakers to have a better experience for the newest players and i want to help them understand the server if they don't know how to play the server and earn more staff experience and communicate with other people's
Why should we accept you as a Staff?
B
ecause i have a really good staff experience and i'm a mature guy i can take decisions alone and i'm an really active guy the most time i'm spending on the game because i don't have homework from my school and i really like to communicate with the staff team and players and i'm not really pvping because i'm really bad at PvPing i spend the most time on staffing Catching hackers and rule breakers
Can any staff member vouch for you?

N/A
Additional Information
Hello my name is Catalin and i got a bigger brother he is 24 years old we are living in Switzerland my favorite games are Minecraft and Black Ops 4 but the most time i'm playing Minecraft and my favorite sports are Football and basketball and i don't really have homework from school and i have a lot of time to spend in games and i really like to help people out and i really like staffing because i'm not that great at pvping and playing and i can bring more ideas of gameplay's and i know all the commands to become a successful staff member on the networkand I would say that I'm 100% fit for the staff team due to my abilities and strengths

Thanks for reading my staff application have a good day!

rainfalls

Known member
Lacks detail
Any proof of the positions?
You made the account yesterday, try waiting a bit longer before applying.

-x4s

DeportedMemes

Known member
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Effort
- Lack of Proof

I would add much more detail and add proof for those positions on those servers.

Good luck,
DeportedMemes

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HypeNinja, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.