Denied Hxrry Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hxrry

IGN (In-Game Name): nonusers
Timezone: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I think everyone has had their own minecraft server in the past, nothing "professional" however I know the ins and outs to plugins and know what is right and what is wrong.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Truly, I want to become a staff member because I have been watching Headeds staff series and it's made me want to start something of my own. I think SagePVP is the only place I can really pursue this because I could learn to become a much more well managed/experienced staff member. To add on to this, I will work hard because I can't exactly go outside because we are all in quarantine.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Keeping the cheaters out is a massive start to improving the community, I could make sure everyone is having a legit fun time playing Sage. Another point is I could guide players into the right direction. If someone had a question about HCF or commands ect I could assist them.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Nope.
Additional Information?: Hi Headed. Big Fan :)

tnup

You need to add detail everywhere in your application. It is okay to be a Headed fan but you need to explain why you want to be staff and what you can do to help Headed's server.

Et43

-1 not ready for staff, lacks detail, little to no experience.
@Hxrry bro here's a tip my man just play and get to know the server before you come to make an app. You also need to put more detail.

UrAmazing

Not ready to become a staff member.

I am very sorry to say this but you aren't ready to become
one. You are lacking so many things that it will take me a while
to write them all down and help you out. You are lacking detail,
You have no experience as a staff member, you are being informal
and not meeting the requirements (600 words). All I will say is just
get experience on smaller servers and then try to apply on bigger ones
like SagePvP.

If you want tips you can always
dm me on discord:
UrAmazing#6120

Horizon

Just from a glance, I can tell that your application does not meet a requirement. If you want even a chance of actually being accepted, make sure to meet ALL requirements.

Your application does not meet the 600 word minimum.

Hunslet

Established member

- Do not meet 600 word minimum stated in the requirements
- Lack of information
- Lack of experience
- I get you are a fan of Headed, but that is not a reason to apply for staff

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail in some areas

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.