Denied Huz00B0SS's Application for Staff Team

Dzangass

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Huz00B0S
Timezone: 10:17 AM
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord and Team Speak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, for sure!
Why do you want to become Staff?: i would like to be staff of the Sage PvP server because i think that i can help with the hackers and other breakers rules. Because i can be active like 8 hrs and more on server. I'll gonna respect bigger staff if you accept me in your staff team. I respect Staff Team anyway. I'am 16 years old and i like to play Minecraft im from Serbia my language is Serbian. I think i have just 1 problem thats my English is not perfect but its okey i think soo.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Because i can help you with Staff things because i can be active 8hrs and more per day. I have experience with Staff things. Im new on SagePvP but im playing a long time Minecraft like 3/4 years.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Soo like i tell i'm new on server i don't know noone from staff team
Additional Information: I can record all what i do like bans, mute, kick and other things.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Dzangass, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.