Denied HunterSkeletonYT's | Staff Application

HunterSkeletonYT

IGN (In Game Name):HunterSkeletonYT
Timezone:GMT +2
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:I do have discord, TeamSpeak,Telegram Discord:OOFEYOOF#0837 Telegram: I am not sure if it's right @Hunter Skeleton.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes, I was a staff member on many servers I was a moderator/Trial/Helper/Admin/HeadAdmin, Minehut servers (In minehut and minehut servers) and a lot more.

Why do you want to become Staff?:I want to become staff in SagePVP because I think I am enough graduate to handle and settle the rules on my back and protect them from any Hackers/Breaking Rulers, I know every rule in game/discord and I am very active and I am always opened for questions, I am helping others (Newbies), I am explaining them the rules and make the experience always better, I think I am a very good fit and I promise and swear to punish every Hacker/Breaking ruler. I want to help the community grow up as much as I can and I will make it always better.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as a staff member because I am always active, I am opened for questions I am helping the community grow up and I am very serious about reports, and I am very serious about my rank to make sure not to abuse it, I am enough graduate to handle all of this.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:Umm, I guess not.
Additional Information:I hope to get accepted!

;):)

Last edited: