Denied HugoEU Staff Application[EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: HugoEU, however I am looking to change it so if I do and if I get accepted I will obviously inform the staff team.

Age: I am currently 14 years of age but I am mature for a 14 year old and I am aware of being "under age" for applying but I noticed that there are other applications that have their age as 14 or below so I thought it was worth a shot!

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: I do, I own a blue snowball (Blackout Edition)

Do you have Discord, Telegram and Teamspeak?:My discords currently HugoEU#3461 and I do have Teamspeak. I don't have telegram due to the fact Discord and Teamspeak are more used, although I will download Telegram if needed.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, I have been staff on:
Zora - Mod
HCPearl - Plat-Admin
SpeedHCF - Owner
Zorex - Trial Mod
Sapphire - mod
There was also one other server which I helped out with but I wasn’t really staff or owner. All of these I have resigned except from Zorex due to the server shutting down.
I learned to always consider and take in everyone’s point of you. That communication is very important but listening just the same. I learned how to handle situations in a calm and respectful manner.

Why do you want to become staff?: I would love to be staff because I enjoy helping the community and removing any toxicity and hackers where possible. I am EU and I can benefit the server by being active so I can help people because most of the staff that I notice are NA. The server has always been very active with a consistent player base daily so I will improve or give everyone the opportunity to play sage and enjoy how I have, being a player. I am a good helpful staff member and I will always be willing to help in any way shape or form no matter the scenario . SagePvP is clearly a well loved and fantastic server so it will give me an opportunity to be staff and progress my staffing abilities and to resolve any issues if anyone has any with me because I used to be a bit toxicity but as it says below I have overcome and grown out of being toxic because it can be very harmful to the person and can cause or create many serious issues just over a game but obviously people react in different way so To conclude I enjoy helping the community where possible and I would love this opportunity.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I should be accepted as staff because I am active for EU timezone and can be on frequently late at night. I love helping the community as said before and the satisfaction when banning a hacker for example is a positive feeling knowing I have helped the SagePvP or minecraft community.

Dedication: I will put 100% effort into all situation as staff and focus on helping as staff before playing as a player on other servers as well.

Hardwork: I will always work hard and always be determined to become a well ranked staff on SagePvP, although rankings don't matter it's the communtiy and development of SagePvP.

Responsibility: I am extremely responsible and can handle many situations. I am also trustworthy and am serious about my role because obviously I would be representing the server and myself.

Maturity: I am very mature especially for my age and am serious and stern when needed because obviously we are here to enjoy the game and help the community but we also need to enjoy it too!

Toxicity: I am very aware toxicity is durastically increasing in the community so it needs to be stopped and I am heavily against it due to the fact obviously it isn't necessary and it could hurt the victim or receivers feelings. I have been toxic in the past although it is a massive regret and I have matured out of being toxic.

Bias/Fairness: I will always be fair no matter who is involved in the situation and I will never be bias towards rankings or a players involved being a partner for example as I feel that sometimes occurs in the HCF community.

Honesty: I will always be honest even if I have made a mistake or a misunderstanding as being honest will gain you respect and obviously it is the right thing to do.
Activity:
This is done in GMT Timezone
Monday - 4:30-10pm
Tuesday - 4:30-6:15 I then have football training from 6:45pm-9pm so I am likely to be on after but not for much longer.
Wednesday - 4:30-11pm
Thursday - 8pm-9pm
Friday - 5pm-9pm
Weekends I often have football matches depending on the season so it all depends if I am home or away but every Saturday I can play for at least 8 hours normally but Sundays usually around 6 hours as away games can be up to 3 hours away from home. In the morning on weekdays I can be on if needed as I am usually awake early.

Additional Information:
I can record in high quality so I have evidence or proof for a punishment.
My parents are divorced so I alternate between houses weekly but it shouldn't effect it too much, although there are some circumstances of why I am not active which I will inform you of the reasoning. I haven't SSed someone recently so I am pretty rusty on that so only really remember the basic SSing but am willing to learn it again. I would love to have this opportunity as staff also please leave any suggestions or feedback so I can improve my application and make it the best I can.

Many Thanks, HugoEU

Last edited:
Yes I agree but after doing the application I then reflect and think about more things I could have written which is unfortunate

DeportedMemes

Known member
Yes I agree but after doing the application I then reflect and think about more things I could have written which is unfortunate
Hey Photogramz, you do know you can edit your application, I don't understand what you meant by that what you've stated above.

Hey Photogramz, you do know you can edit your application, I don't understand what you meant by that what you've stated above.
Thanks for that
Also, there is a big effect on your application, in the staff format, it states you need to be 15+ years older to apply.
Yes I am aware but I have seen applications that have been accepted and they are under age if you like so I thought it would be worth a shot

ItsJoran

Neutral
+Decent experiences
+Active

-No colour scheme
-No proof of you being staff
-Maybe tell something about what you learned from your staff experiences!

My “Neutral” can be changed!

Neutral
+Decent experiences
+Active

-No colour scheme
-No proof of you being staff
-Maybe tell something about what you learned from your staff experiences!

My “Neutral” can be changed!
Thank you for your advice although i am currently on phone so can’t really get proof of staffing although I will ask the owners of the servers that I still know and try to get proof although I struggle to see some colours as some hurts my eyes and I find it easier to read in black and white but thanks for you suggestion

ItsJoran

Thank you for your advice although i am currently on phone so can’t really get proof of staffing although I will ask the owners of the servers that I still know and try to get proof although I struggle to see some colours as some hurts my eyes and I find it easier to read in black and white but thanks for you suggestion
You can make the questions bold (Like this), that will help a lot❤️

-1​

Please elaborate on your points you are trying to make.​

And my -1 will be +​

Good luck​

Connor​
Thank you for the feedback although I am unsure . Do you mean the whole application just extend it and give more detail or specifically the question why should we accept you as staff?

connor

Known member
Thank you for the feedback although I am unsure . Do you mean the whole application just extend it and give more detail or specifically the question why should we accept you as staff?
Yes more detail is better, it’s up to you.

Good luck
Connor

If you want to reply further feel free I am available

Status
Not open for further replies.