Denied Hqzy's Staff Application

hqzy

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Hqzy

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: DemonMC - Admin Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well to start off, I'd like to become staff at SagePvP for a various amount of reasons. One being my liking to the community. I've played on the server for a decent bit and have loved the people. I recognize and know a few of the staff members and they are wonderful. I would love to be able to work alongside them. I've been in the HCF community for a long time and have always wanted to help others. It's something that relates to me in game as well as in life. I’ve always had a giving nature and I’d love to bring it to Sage. I understand staffing isn’t often an easy job but I love to embrace the challenges and do what I can to help the people of Sage. I think I’d be a great fit here and would just love an opportunity to show my value as a staff member. I know my experience is rather short but if given the chance I’d prove that my experience doesn’t sell me short to any other applicants. I’m very skilled in terms of staffing and communication. I believe Sage would be a great experience for me as I'd learn a lot through my experiences.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can contribute many things to the server and the players. I'm very active for one, I almost always have access to my computer. I'm on Minecraft a lot of the times anyways and I plan to record on the server so that should just increase my activity. Being active will never be an issue for me. As before I can also always access discord wherever I am at and help players. My maturity I believe is a huge contribution that I can bring to the players. 17 is not young in terms of a staff member, but I am much more mature than most my age. I've been known to do well in resolving situations that involve problems among members / people. My personality is another huge plus in my opinion. Of course it is subjective, but I feel nobody can argue that I am a overall fun and nice person. I love interacting with people and making new friends if at all possible. My computer runs fairly quickly and recording should never be an issue. While others can simply just read and gain this knowledge, I've had it for a long time. I've been in the Minecraft community for a very long time so I feel like I have much more experience in that aspect than a majority of the other applicants. I understand that some of these qualities aren't required but I felt the need to state them as I enjoy going above and beyond to ensure others know who I am as a person. With all of this in mind as well as my screen sharing knowledge learned by Mod's from Spookay's server, I believe I can help the players in many ways. I'm very active in support rooms which my past server can vouch for. As stated above my resolution skills when it comes to situations regarding players is most definitely better than most.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I feel there is never truly a reason to lie and many can vouch that I am a very honest person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: WaffleIsOG

Additional Information?: I have Screensharing knowledge taught to me by Kendo who is a Mod at one of Spookay's dc's.

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Hqzy

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: DemonMC - Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well to start off, I'd like to become staff at SagePvP for a various amount of reasons. One being my liking to the community. I've played on the server for a decent bit and have loved the people. I recognize and know a few of the staff members and they are wonderful. I would love to be able to work alongside them. I've been in the HCF community for a long time and have always wanted to help others. It's something that relates to me in game as well as in life. I believe Sage would be a great experience for me as I'd learn a lot through my experiences.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can contribute many things to the server and the players. I'm very active for one, I almost always have access to my computer. I'm on Minecraft a lot of the times anyways and I plan to record on the server so that should just increase my activity. Being active will never be an issue for me. As before I can also always access discord wherever I am at and help players. My maturity I believe is a huge contribution that I can bring to the players. 17 is not young in terms of a staff member, but I am much more mature than most my age. I've been known to do well in resolving situations that involve problems among members / people. My personality is another huge plus in my opinion. Of course it is subjective, but I feel nobody can argue that I am a overall fun and nice person. I love interacting with people and making new friends if at all possible. My computer runs fairly quickly and recording should never be an issue. While others can simply just read and gain this knowledge, I've had it for a long time. I've been in the Minecraft community for a very long time so I feel like I have much more experience in that aspect than a majority of the other applicants. I understand that some of these qualities aren't required but I felt the need to state them as I enjoy going above and beyond to ensure others know who I am as a person. With all of this in mind as well as my screen sharing knowledge learned by Mod's from Spookay's server, I believe I can help the players in many ways. I'm very active in support rooms which my past server can vouch for. As stated above my resolution skills when it comes to situations regarding players is most definitely better than most.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I feel there is never truly a reason to lie and many can vouch that I am a very honest person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: WaffleIsOG

Additional Information?: I have Screensharing knowledge taught to me by Kendo who is a Mod at one of Spookay's dc's.
-1 Not very much experience, add more details to why you want to be staff. Still staff at demon.

hqzy

-1 Not very much experience, add more details to why you want to be staff. Still staff at demon.
Thanks for the feedback. I know I lack experience but as I stated my other skills make up for my lack of experience and a interview would show that.