hqckeyxd

IGN (In-Game Name):
hqckeyxd
Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been playing on the Sage network for around 2 years now, I have seen staff come and go. I want to surpass all of the expectations made of a staff member on Sage. I am very good with people and I have very good social skills. I know how to talk to people, and what to say. I know I do not have any experience with staffing, but I would be more than honored to have Sage as my first experience staffing. We all have to start somewhere. I am very active, and will be able to dedicate more time than what's expected as a staff member. I love the Sage community and would want nothing more than to be able to maintain it and keep it clean.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Professionalism: When I want to be, I can be very professional. I haven't displayed much of professionalism, but I am willing to show it.
Leadership: I have many good leadership qualities; I know how to talk to people, like I said before, I am good with people and it will be very unlikely for me to have a problem with a specific player. I am very open-minded and willing to help those in need, whether I "like" them or not.
Friendliness: I used to be a Social Engineer, in which I would befriend people in order to get what I want. In essence I am saying that I could potentially be friendly enough to a player, that would make him feel obligated to cooperate if frozen and such.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10. I do not see a point where I would ever have to lie in this place. I am in general a very honest person. If you ever had suspicion of a player I could for example, be close with, I would inform you the facts and details of said suspicion.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
nahxd

Additional Information?:
discord: hqckey#7233
telegram: @hqckey
feedback is appreciated and encouraged, thank you.

Diegooo

Lack of detail
No experience
Seems rushed

Kind regards, Diegooo.

Last edited:

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.