How2StaffApplication

Umzk

Veteran Member
Hello, I’m here to give some tips and tricks for writing a staff application.

1. Emojis
This is gonna be my first point. Try to avoid the usage of emojis. (IMO: It makes you look unprofessional adding a ?,?,? and ? in your application)

2. Grammar / Spelling
This is the point I see most people mess up on. Mistakes such as im, i, arent and theres. Or it can just be overall just lazyness such as cuz, idk, tbh.

3. Experience’s
You can’t really get more experience in a snap of a finger. But if you have one experience you can go like this: I was a moderator on (Server name) and I learnt (What you learned) I did this and that. If you don’t have any experience you just have to write about all your knowledge of HCF in general and such.

4. Topic’s
You always want to stay on topic and don’t go of topic like: “I am a very mature person and all my friends in real life say I am because I do this and that”
Here’s also some topics you can take and write about:
Maturity
Respect
Honesty
Screensharing
Activity
Forums
Support rooms
Professionalism
Creativity
Loyalty
Your timetable
Dedication

5. Detail
You obviously want to make your application as detailed as possible but remember quality over quantity. Don’t use useless detail.
Don’t use unnecessary spacing.

Example #1
IGN: Umzk

Timezone: CEST

Do you own a quality microphone? yas

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: yea

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: yea

Why do you want to become staff?: i want to help server

Why should we accept you as staff?: i am veru profesional

Additional Information:my name jeff

Obviously this is a bad application because there’s no detail in the answers, lots of unnecessary spacing.

Example #2
IGN

Umzk

Timezone
CEST

Country
Sweden

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I’ve got a good microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I’ve got all three.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
SAGEPVP

I was staff here and I learned how to use core protect and it’s commands and how to screenshare. I got admin here and I ended up resigning.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to help the community because .......

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Maturity

I am mature because....

Professionalism
I am professional because......

Schedule
I can be on 50 hours a week.

Additional Information:
I play badminton in my free time

Obviously it should be more detailed but since this is a example it’s not very detailed.

Toxicity
Honestly don’t curse in your application and try avoiding being toxic ingame

Thank you for reading a like would be appreciated if it helped. -Umzk​

imverycomfy

I heavily disagree with the idea that stating all your traits is a good thing, if anything you should state your traits that are unusual and that you and a smaller percentage of people obtain. Anyone can say they're mature, it's a standard for working in any sort of place. But if you have to say it, then how valid is that statement? It would mean a lot more if someone said it as a vouch for you, because that's someone else's opinion.

And the rest is pretty fair, I agree with the majority of it.

Umzk

Veteran Member
I heavily disagree with the idea that stating all your traits is a good thing, if anything you should state your traits that are unusual and that you and a smaller percentage of people obtain. Anyone can say they're mature, it's a standard for working in any sort of place. But if you have to say it, then how valid is that statement? It would mean a lot more if someone said it as a vouch for you, because that's someone else's opinion.

I disagree with you lying in your application ???

Umzk

Veteran Member

.... didnt know this existed +1 btw lol
Glad someone actually put time into helping others, Great job!

Thank you so much. Not so active anymore.

PceLmao

Known member
[+1]

- Thanks for putting time for helping others!
- Brilliant explanation and ways of getting accepted!

From
SagePvP Youtuber
Quaiz(Staints)
?