Denied hotterod's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): hotterod
Timezone: EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes,I do. I had my own HCF NETWORK called MortalMC and also i have been staff in some small hcf networks called CrownPvP , SenicPvP (don't have alot of experience sadly :()

MortalMC :
1598659096184.png

Click Here for Full Proof
CrownPvP:
I don't have :*

SenicPvP :
1598659138000.png

Click here for Full Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Hello, i would like to become a staff member because i have a channel and I want to try doing some staff series.
Also Being staff requires you to be responsible at all times and show respect to all players, I believe I am quite good at this and am relied on to do so! I am willing to be able to take criticism from players and this is an important attribute most staff members should have. People usually have bursts of sadness/being stressed and I am usually there to comfort them, this has previously happened to me on other server and was awarded for doing so.
I feel like I would be a good staff member due to my level of reponsibility of my actions, I feel that I am able to work under pressure, this is quite important if you are one of the only few staff member’s that are online (Vital for completing reports quickly and easily without ending up in disagreements/arguments).

Also i want to be a staff member because I'm very active player like i had 2 or 3 days on the HCF MAP. I NEVER abuse EVER, so everyone can play for fun and enjoy the time on SagePvP. I want to help out my community (Bulgarian) . Alot of Bulgarian players are playing in Sage. I am also just bored of HCF itself, staffing would be funnier for me. I myself enjoy staffing and helping people out because I just think it's enjoyable to give people support and make them happy anyway I can. I always put the players first and would consider every outcome to every situation possible.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

How I said I am a very well spoken and easy to talk to person, I will listen to everyone's problems and help them in any way possible I will try my best to help SagePvP for better experience. if they are a new player for example I would help them with the basics of hcf and to play, also if they are fairly new to this server I would either read out the rules or just send them the link of the sagepvp rules forums. I would never disrespect another player nor staff member while having this role. I treat everyone with respect and kindness. I always try to be nice to players and staff so they can repay the kindness to other people so then everyone can be nice to each other. I will always help other staff members like developers to make the players' experience better. Because i know some things from my old HCF NETWORK
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

From a 1-10 I would personally rate myself a 6 because honestly there's really no point of lying while having a staff role since if you do end up lying your just gonna get kicked from the staff team and I know you always need to be 100% with the players and other staff since honesty is key while being a staff member. For example If a staff asked me why I messed up on something Im always gonna own up to what I did and apologize for what I did because I'm good guy and trying to help. Also i don't have alot of Staff Experience and i want to get it from sage (hopefully :) )
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Here I'm not going to say nothing because I'm not sure XD
Additional Information?: My name is Nikolay. I'm from Sofia/Bulgaria. Hope you guys like it.

Thank you very much in advance
- hotterod

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
SenicPvP is owned by a fucking degen. you're also ssing your message in chat which anyone can easily fake

Hunslet

Established member

- No expirience as a staff member
- Lack of information
- Not best choice of colours.

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.