Denied Hoofy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofy

Hoofy's Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name):
Hoofy

Region (EU/NA/OTHER)
Europe (EU), Being EU Allows me to be online and moderating the server whilst other staff members are not online.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

WarPvP (HCF, Hardcore Factions) - Manager - Owner

WarPvP ➜ at WarPvP I was a ( Manager - Owner ) My role was to keep the server ran as fast and as smoothly as possible, whilst still keeping all players happy and serving all of their needs, I was staff at WarPvP for around 1 year before I resigned because I didn't have that much time to spare back then, I helped out with suggestions and much more and was a very prized and dedicated staff member, WarPvP got around 80 players each SOTW, and even with the low player count this still helped me in building up my experience in staffing

HCRiots (HCF, Hardcore Factions) - Trainee
HCriots ➜ At HCRiots I was a ( Trainee ) My role was very simple, keeping the server smooth and toxicity free, this was one of my favourite servers to staff on as all the staff team was very friendly, I had many punishments and was a fast paced staff member, Always active in Telegram,Discord,Teamspeak, And MC Whilst handling everything and keeping everything in order, I had over 2 days of playtime from my time staffing their on kitmap, we ran into many cheaters and rule breakers and I was fast to act to punish them for the right reason and the right amount of time!, In the end I decided to resign as there have been many rumours flowing around, I won't get into that though.

PolarHCF (HCF, Hardcore Factions) - T-Mod
PolarHCF ➜ At PolarHCF I was a ( T-Mod/Trial-Moderator ) My role was not much as the server didn't exactly open and only had a tiny beta, It still helped me with my knowledge on how to handle the up to date HCF And Factions community, After Time I was demoted for being in contact with a blacklisted staff member (Without Reason) I was staff here for around a month before I was demoted.

WolfsRIP (HCF, Hardcore Factions) - T-Mod
WolfsRIP ➜ At WolfsRIP I was a ( T-Mod/Trial-Moderator ) My time here was quite confusing and misguiding as the server wasn't doing too well at the time, I still did my absolute best to help the server in all ways possible and hand guidance to all players that needed it.

FlameHCF (HCF/Practice, Hardcore Factions) - Sr-Mod - HA/Head Admin
FlameHCF ➜ at FlameHCF I was a ( Sr-Mod - HA/Head Admin ) My role was to keep the server clean and cheater free, and so I did, I was staff at FlameHCF for around 2-3 Months before I decided to Resign, I decied to return after this but at the time I returned the owners of the server where corrupt and I was demoted for personal reasons and nothing related towards the server, This server averaged around 40-60 players on a BETA.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to join the staff team to simply assist and engage with the community, helping my co-workers / other staff members in keeping the server clean and free of cheaters and rule breakers, I understand how frustrating it can be to wait in a support waiting room for such a long time, that is why I am dedicated to keeping everything fast-moving whilst also tending to every player's needs and helping them as much as I possibly can, I myself still play in the HCF Community to this day, and I have a great knowledge of the rules and great HCF Experience. I am quite a tolerant person and can deal very well with awkward and immature players, I would like to do my absolute best to get rid of all ( cheaters - bug abusers - rule breakers ) to stop harm from being caused in the sagepvp community, I can make sure to be very active and spend up to 35+ Hours A week and I have a good clear microphone with absolutely no background noises.

If accepted how would you improve the player experience?:
The player's experience will be improved by fast customer service. Such as short support waiting room time, Faster Ban Appeals, Quick confident decisions, Punishing cheaters and rule breakers, Engaging with the sagepvp community, and helping out in all areas and possible ways I can, I myself am still a member and player in the HCF Community to this day and know how to handle all situations at all given times, I'm Fast thinking and make confident decisions and make sure the player In need gets the right level of help they need when and where they need it.
I also come with some unique characteristics that enhance the player experience.

My Dedication.

I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it.

My Respectfulness.

Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member.

My Maturity.

I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

My Fairness.

I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty 9-10, I would rate my honesty 9-10 because Over time maturing and growing up your start to realise that lying gets you no where and makes everything more difficult, I would ban my friend if I saw them cheating on sagepvp or Violating the rules, If I made a mistake I won't try to hide it from anyone, I will immediately Contact a higher-up to help solve the situation, Being Deceitful is just wrong, it makes everything so much harder and its just so much easier to tell the truth and get It done and over with as quick as possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

Any Additional Information?:

Hello, My name is Hoofy, I am into video games and skateboarding, I have been skateboarding for around 5-6 years now, I am also learning how to code and program and really want to get into video game development!, I'm also very intrigued with bitcoin and investing and am trying to get into that too!

Telegram: @Hoofyyy
Ign: Hoofy
Discord: Hoofy#5637

Thank You Everyone for reading my application, Please let me know down below on anything I need to change or improve!​

Last edited:

d4f4

holy shit man this kid typed a whole essay thats why u built like a fucking Nerd accept him or idk what guys accepts

Hoofy

Getting Friends to +1
Lack of Detail
Irrelevant experience
Hello thank you for this, I have provided over 1,100 Words of detail in all areas possible, I also did not ask this player to +1 for me, And I understand my Staff Experience Isn't much and im sorry.

Hoofy

Dont use alts to +1 yourself
1- Wolfs.rip never opened, a lot of these servers never opened or opened for a very short amount of time. Add more details everywhere.
Hey, Thank you for your message, Kevonaut isn't on of my alts, Its a member from my discord server, I can provide you with their discord tag aswell to prove it further but that shouldn't be necessary unless you need to see, and also I specified that neither PolarHCF And WolfsRIP Opened Fully, FlameHCF Opened HCF Opened and had 60 Down to 40 Players on beta, And was great experience for me, HCRiots Is open today and has nearly 900 Members in discord, WarPVP Had an 80 player release and then hit 100 players for hcf before it got griefed, Im also not sure where I didn't specify much detail as the whole application is over 1,100 words, But thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.