Denied HoldRMB's Staff application

HoldRMB

Known member
IGN:
HoldRMB

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I am a Trial Mod on HCDreams, It is coming out soon and I was Trial Mod on FrostHCF, a server owned by one of my friends, but they got rid of the server for unspecific reasons.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a couple of reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or and typically hackers running around the server because of my previous experiences with them. Another reason why I want to become staff is to help players in need. I see some people in chat asking for help sometimes and I want to be there for them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need help. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others and being rude and racist. Some people think its fun to go and easily destroy peoples hours of work just for their small piece of enjoyment. I simply want to be there to stop it. Overall you should accept me for who I am and for what I want to do. Responsibility Personally I do feel a bit of responsibility, but personally I want to see how responsible I actually am. Since I believe that I am responsible I believe that I can help the server, what I believe I would like to be tested if I do get accepted. Dedication I am willing to bring more dedication to the server than other applicants could, this means I will be more active, kinder, and more genuine on the server. This also means since I actually have care about the server and how it does that I can be more dedicated to help players and the server as a whole. Activity As I stated before since I will be dedicated to the server it means that I will be more active than other applicants, this means I will be per say more useful as a staff member because I can help more people in game, ban more hackers, and help more people in Teamspeak.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would try to help improve the players experience by helping the players in need of help and banning cheaters, I am also pretty chill, I am very active so I will be able to be on most of the time to help players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Probably about a 9 because I am honest about almost anything, if its important I will be the most honest I can be.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information?:
Helping I genuinely like to help people, it is something I do a lot. I find joy in helping others, so when someone says I need help in the chat and no staff member responds because no one is on I want to help the person, but I can't. I don't feel many other applicants say that they are happy after they help someone in need of help. Maturity For me being old 15 the minimum age to apply for staff I believe I am pretty mature, I can be professional in almost any situation, I can be kind to almost any player but I believe there are players who can make anyone even the best staff members a bit annoyed. Calm Nine times out of ten I am a very calm person trying not to go to anger very quickly, this to me is a big thing when trying to become a staff member on any server, if your not calm and collected your going to be fast to anger and make some decision you are going to regret. Another reason that being calm is so important is if you encounter a person who might be a little bit annoying and you get angry with them your going to get demoted, I do not do that. Understanding Personally I believe I have a very good understanding on how to be a good staff member on any server. I understand how a staff member is suppose to be at all times. This is something I believe that some less experienced applicants have a problem with. Strengths As every staff member does I have my strengths, personally I believe my strengths are being a good respectful and mature staff member in almost all situations, being kind to newer players and staff members, in game and Teamspeak helping. (If you don't have a TeamSpeak, I just mean Discord.)​

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.