Denied Hold Right Mouse Button _

HoldRMB

Known member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): HoldRMB_
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, But I forgot the servers that I was staff on. there were like 2 hcf servers and a 1.12-1.15 server
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP because I would like to see people having fun on the server. I also see lots of cheaters and glitchers on sagepvp and sometimes there is no staff online to do anything and I am always online so I would be able to watch players and make sure that there is nothing bad happening, I would also like to be staff because there sometimes seems to be a lack of staff online.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the SagePvP players experience by helping players in game TeamSpeak and discord, I will also be online for more than 8 hours a day so I would be able to players when staff are offline or afk, I can also improve players experience with the server by being quick in TeamSpeak so that if any other players need help I can move players and make their experience better and help them get back to playing the server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-10 depends on the situation, if it's a serious situation I would be very honest!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) azial
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? Yes I can
What is your telegram @?: @HoldRMB
Additional Information?:

toysie

Plus One,
This man suits the Staff Membership Position greatly.
Just as he has said, he WOULD LOVE, to help the server out, which most staff don't do so far, As just for this reason he would be great in the Staff Position. Hold Right Click Mouse Button Underscore is very sexy, he is also a very well suited individual, and owns millions, which this could bring great fortunes to the server....

And remember...
1649487186605.png

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): HoldRMB_
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, But I forgot the servers that I was staff on. there were like 2 hcf servers and a 1.12-1.15 server
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP because I would like to see people having fun on the server. I also see lots of cheaters and glitchers on sagepvp and sometimes there is no staff online to do anything and I am always online so I would be able to watch players and make sure that there is nothing bad happening, I would also like to be staff because there sometimes seems to be a lack of staff online.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the SagePvP players experience by helping players in game TeamSpeak and discord, I will also be online for more than 8 hours a day so I would be able to players when staff are offline or afk, I can also improve players experience with the server by being quick in TeamSpeak so that if any other players need help I can move players and make their experience better and help them get back to playing the server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-10 depends on the situation, if it's a serious situation I would be very honest!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) azial
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? Yes I can
What is your telegram @?: @HoldRMB
Additional Information?:

zombie

+1 great staff member
have worked with him many times
knows how to staff
great staff member
knows how to staff