Denied Hintons Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinton

IGN (In-Game Name): Hintxn
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I worked at faithful back in mid-2019 I left there on good terms with all of the staff team .
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have recently not been enjoying the Hcf community in terms of playing it and thought to myself well if I don't want to play then why not try staffing again and that is why I'm here making this application.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help improve the player's experiences by Immediately teleporting to someone when they either ask for help or if they are getting hacked on or any other situation that they would need help with even including when they ask questions in chat.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If i were to rate my honesty level it would be a solid 9 because i think it would be better, to tell the truth, and get in trouble rather than Lie and then end up getting in more trouble if someone finds out so that is why I am always honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not that I know of.
Additional Information?: I can be on 4-5 hours a day usually from 6 pm to 12 am and then can do at least 8 hrs on the weekends seeing as I am usually not busy during these troubling times around the world.

RETROUSSE

Established member
You put forth no effort into your application and you're also applying for staff on other networks.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I won't be moving forward with your application at this time. Please add some more content

Status
Not open for further replies.