High staff, please read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellyboy69

a faction on sage pvp, we have had times where we have had to go into ts for help, a couple of the times we have gone into Teamspeak and the staff have not been helpful and or disrespectful to us, we have also been lied to multiple times.

So we wait for higher staff we talk they 'Listen' but let's be honest soon as they kick us from that ts nothing else is said about it which is really annoying to us a faction because staff aren't taking this issue seriously and I want sage to be a big sever as I really enjoy playing here atm but tbh I do think about leaving and playing other servers for these reasons and I believe other people will too.

Allying - We got allied on you can read about it here And they got a warning i fell like if the allying is stopping us from contesting conquests,koths ect they it should start with a 24-hour ban instead of a warning when players get a warning on the server they most likely aren't going to stop they will wait a bit until staff stop watching then continue.

Another thing i would like to add is that fact there 1 one flash admin on the server like im EU and the flash admin (Botings) is US so i have to wait for ages to be unbanned even though it is false banned, if I go into ts with solid proof that I was falsely banned then staff should be allowed to unban me not have to wait for 1 person which takes ages. (no hate to Botings u do a good job just need more flash people TBH Mod+ and up should have it)

Thanks for reading feel free to post ur opinion below :)

Last edited:

PAPIFELIX

lol its funny how they take some things too seriously and other things not, like I got muted yesterday for toxicity for calling someone a Baby Back Bitch yet its more of a joke. And like u said they dont ban for allying meaning they dont take it as serious as they should.

scaredly

Established member
Idk what to think (Some) Staff can be this way 110%, But some staff I know like the EU staff are laid back and chill and every helpful. I see your point. I got ddosed w blatant proof of me dying because of it and never got my stuff back. Because of an US staff member who doesn't take anything seriously. That's all I got to say about your situation and my situation about our opinions on staff on SagePvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.