Accepted Hiero's Youtube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiero

IGN (In Game Name): HieroGG
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/hierogg
Amount Of Subscribers: 709
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? - At the moment 1, I will continue to upload of course.
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? - Yes, my team and I have fallen in love with the unique ideas that Sage has brought forward. I hope to be able to share the server with my following, and I can't imagine myself ever missing a sotw.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Receiving Youtube rank would not only allow me to gain a new amount of followers, but it would allow me to be motivated to try and create better and more exciting content while promoting this server which I have come to love. Hopefully I will be able to introduce some new faces to the server and make some people want to get back into the competitive game of HCF.

Thank you for your consideration, Have a lovely day :D

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[Neutral]
High subs, however no videos on the network (might make some at sotw)
In-active.

Last edited:

undescribeable

+1 Seems very professional. 100% Liked his content in the past and I think he will bring some substantial things to the sagepvp community. I can tell he will post more often than these regular youtubers.

Kuttans

At the moment you have no videos on the network. I recommend uploading a few videos on the network before management finalizes a decision. I understand you're waiting for SOTW, however I've seen many applicants get denied due to this.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Hiero

At the moment you have no videos on the network. I recommend uploading a few videos on the network before management finalizes a decision. I understand you're waiting for SOTW, however I've seen many applicants get denied due to this.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans
Hii, Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning on this HCF being a comeback for my channel. So this would really help. II've already recorded and uploaded my first video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.