• Yes :)

• No :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyStepBro

Once again,

- Reasons already stated above
- Continuing to trash my thread with misinformation to the point of saying I "swatted" and "ddosed" him without any evidence.
Incredibly immature.

Thanks, for your feedback.

Labis

Immature
Doxing/ddos allegations
After getting denied from cave instantly moves to sage?
Good detail!
Easy to read
Good grammer

With all do respect your probably a great staff member but adding “Do you think I would be a great staff member?” Seems a bit immature.

best of luck!
Labis

HeyStepBro

Immature
Doxing/ddos allegations
After getting denied from cave instantly moves to sage?
Good detail!
Easy to read
Good grammer

With all do respect your probably a great staff member but adding “Do you think I would be a great staff member?” Seems a bit immature.

best of luck!
Labis

Thanks and I know I should of not added that poll. If it makes me any better I was recently frozen on Viper for " ddosing " because we team fought and the guy lagged out and blamed me aka the leader. I got frozen and they found nothing. And getting denied on cave, like I said 100 times I told the manager to deny me. Also I want to let you know there been a lot of people with friends -1 me. I can't be asked to argue with them but I will just say thanks for feedback.

proof: https://gyazo.com/6758c631acafc97cbcb34ec13cbf6f7b
proof:

ImValid

Server Hopping From Cave
(And you had a lot to say under my application speak for yourself my guy good luck tho :D)

HeyStepBro

Server Hopping From Cave
(And you had a lot to say under my application speak for yourself my guy good luck tho :D)

Just because I found out you plagiarizer your application / server hopped doesn't mean you can say the same for me. ( also starting arguments is super immature. )

Never sever hopped from cave, ask the manager to deny/delete my application.

ImValid

Just because I found out you plagiarizer your application / server hopped doesn't mean you can say the same for me. ( also starting arguments is super immature. )

Never sever hopped from cave, ask the manager to deny/delete my application.
I would not say I’m arguing I’m just saying before you come for me Look at what you’ve done. Have a nice day <3

ꓦxpor

-1 Know DOSER
Proof: https://gyazo.com/2ce934b0030a2c20c99134a5f1f52394

Toxic
3336261ddbf3b06800b0e9123033d179.png

Proof:

Attachments

• 8468e51beb45f810b0a5a8a6f9b2894d.png
    8468e51beb45f810b0a5a8a6f9b2894d.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 133

Vule

Neutral

Nice details
Good Staff Experience

But a lot of people seems to call you out for DDOS/DOX and they have proof about that so I'm neutral for now.
Sincerely 26kb

HeyStepBro

Neutral

Nice details

Good Staff Experience

But a lot of people seems to call you out for DDOS/DOX and they have proof about that so I'm neutral for now.

Sincerely 26kb

there is no proof of me EVER ddosing / doxing anyone. Thanks for your neutral instead of just instantly -1 like these others. Also since you said there was some proof can you send me it besides Vxpor Inspected discord DMS, after I got his fierce application denied, that he tried to hide thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.