HeyGirl

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): HeyGirl
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA(E)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
•Elite Network - Moderator - Resigned
•PvpBeach - Moderator - Resigned
•Antique Network - Moderator - Resigned
•ElevateMC - Trial-Mod - Demoted (can elaborate)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be a staff member to help the community, I think that the most important part of staffing a server is the community, without a decent community people will switch servers and the server will eventually die out due to the lack of players. I truly enjoy chatting with the members of the community and joking around and just having a fun time. I want to be a staff member so I am able to help as many players as I can. Being a staff member to me means that I am trusted to bring a service that others can’t, it means that I am expected to help others and the community by enforcing the rules of the server with the players and making sure they are being followed. I enjoy this server and I have been playing it for a while, and I would like to have bigger and better responsibilities and be able to help many players. I believe that I can be a great part of the team and more so for the community. I started playing Minecraft because I genuinely enjoy it because it is an amazing day, and I still do to this day. It is amazing to me that I am able to do what I enjoy doing while also making and enjoying time with friends. It has always been fun to help others out, and always will be.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am able to improve the player's experience by being respectful, mature, helpful, and of course active. I am able to be in TeamSpeak at all
times helping players in support rooms with what help is needed. I have also been SS verified on other servers.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say that I am a very honest person. When I do something wrong I will own up to it.
If you do not own up to anything you will never learn from your mistakes. With that being said I would say a 9 just because
no one is perfect.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours of playtime per map?
Yes, I can.
↬ What is your telegram @?:
@ignHeyGirl
↬ What is your discord @?:
@HeyGirl#1003
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Last edited:

1jkr

Decent application, 7.1/10. Could use some more experience, but I can vouch for 039. He is a bit immature, but that can be easily worked on.

Attachments

• HIadadadadadad.PNG
    HIadadadadadad.PNG
    123.8 KB · Views: 55

xSewl

-1 staff on another network

Attachments

• 1DAFC41E-D498-4D85-990C-4BF461604B33.png
    1DAFC41E-D498-4D85-990C-4BF461604B33.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.