Denied Hey_Bot's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_Bot

IGN (In Game Name): Hey_Bot
Timezone: EET (EU)
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i own the blue yeti microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes i do, My discord is Milan#9999 and Telegram: @MilanIsGoated
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

8kHCF (Senior Admin): I was good friends with the manager and he told me to apply since I was pretty known on the server, after being accepted as a Trainee, I did my job fairly well, I helped players in support rooms and after 3 months of me being staff on here I was promoted to Senior Admin, I was managing the staff team, interviews and staff application here, the server was great fun but it then shut down due to lack of donations.

DeltaHCF (Moderator): DeltaHCF was a great server, the community was great, this server helped me advance my screensharing skills, this is from the point where I properly knew how to find clients like Kurium; etc. I was later demoted due to my inactivity due to some irl issues and me just overall getting bored and not putting my full potential on there.

Hexaprison (Staff-Manager): Hexaprison averaged around 150 players daily, after climbing the rank ladders to the highest achieveable rank I was quite proud of myself, I enjoyed this position very well and was overall doing great with the staff team, however every staff member was demoted due to the owner Luke selling the network.

Opcraft (Helper): OPCraft wasn't a hcf or practice server, but it was a Skyblock / Regular/OP/Ultra Factions server. I enjoyed being staff here very much, and after around a month of being helper I was very close to achieving mod which I was told by Arnor (previous staff manager), I was later falesly demoted by Patch (previous staff manager) who was then blacklisted, I decided to give it another go and got accepted, after 2 weeks I decided to resign and move onto HCF.

ArcherHCF (Head-Mod): ArcherHCF was an hcf server owner by a youtuber who was a fellow good friend of mine, the server averaged around 70 players. I applied and started of as a helper and then worked my way up to Head-Mod. This server was one of my favourite servers i have ever staffed on but sadly it closed down since a occasion happened where one of the owners didnt pay one of the partners and then they made a video exposing him and a lot of stuff happened which ended up making the server close.

Kohi ( Head-Admin): This server was owned by one of my close irl friend. I started as an admin since he knew me very well and got promoted to head admin after a week or two. Sadly the server closed down, due to my friend not being able to afford it.

VainMC (Mod): This server was also owned by one of my friends, and i started of as a Mod, and never got promoted to anything else since the server didnt last a lot longer due to my friend not being able to handle a whole server on his own.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

In my opinion i really want to become Staff because I can bring a lot to the staff team, here are a few things I can support the server with.

Screensharing:
I can screenshare fairly well, while executing my screenshares I always make the sure that the client isn't recording, I personally don't like to use SS tools but of course if needed i will, therefore I use my own method, I know when a mod has been modified to have either reach, reduced kb; etc. I also obviously know how to find obvious clients like Jigsaw, Huzuni; etc. I am also very good at finding ghost clients (injected, usb; etc) such as Vape, Kurium, Trump Client, Demon; etc.

Support Rooms:
I can handle support rooms very well, in ways such as mass support rooms, toxicity client-side and general questions, if I am every unsure of something I will freely ask another staff member, if the client is toxic I will first attempt to calm them down and assure them that things will be fixed easier if things are cooled down.

Biased / Cheaters:
I am not biased towards my friends, youtubers, famous ranks or anyone, I would deal the same consequences to everyone on the network. I also know when a player is cheating, I am assure on how most hacks in minecraft look like, and I know if a player is using a specific cheat or not.

Maturity / Activity:
In my opinion I am very mature when it comes to staffing in a room with other players in it, yes I do joke around with friends but when there is a player in the room, or an important announcement going on I will be as mature as I can, I will not interrupt with disrespectful jokes. I can be very active on the network, ranging from my schedule I think I can definetely hit a nice amount of hours each week.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The reason why I think I should be accepted as a Staff Member on SagePvP is because I am a very experienced staff member, the reason for this is because I have staffed on various amount of minecraft servers. I've been staff on prison, arcade, hcf, normal / ultra / op factions, practice and kitmap servers. Over the time I have acknowledged on how different cheats look, I know when a player is using a kb modifier, reach modifier, blatant cheats, and overall most cheats. I also think I could help out a lot due to me being able to screenshare.

I don't only want to staff on here, as potion pvp, being my favorite game mode on minecraft I can play when I don't feel like staffing, this is a great aspect and will defiantly boost my activity, when a report comes through I can switch to staff mode and watch the player. I also have a great sense of humor, I know when a player is joking and when they aren't, if needed I will step up and handle the situation professionally.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sadly, No.
Additional Information:

My name is Milan , I am 16 years old, my main hobby is playing video games which vary from shooter games to block games, currently my favorite game is Minecraft, where as my favorite gamemode in Minecraft being pot pvp. I am mostly on my computer, so if you need me I'll be available most of the times. Other than that i also play football (soccer). Other than school i have nothing else, which means once finished from my class, i can simply go home and contribute a decent amount of time towards the server since i do have a lot of free time. Other than that i have nothing else to say, thank you for your time, Have a nice Day.

Darck

Veteran Member
+0.5
Needs more detail in "Why should we accept you as staff"
No evidence of being staff on the servers mentioned

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.