Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackyy

IGN (In-Game Name):

mrchanjack1

Timezone:

Est | Eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have picked my top three experiences from different backgrounds. One from Minecraft, one from a discord server and in real-life experience that I believe allowed me to gain important skills to become a staff member.

JackPrision: ADMIN (Shutdown)
Player Count: 100 players peak

This was a Minecraft server that I was an Administrator on back in 2018. I have not been staff on a Minecraft server ever since I have been very busy with my job and schooling and other personal details that I don't believe is necessary to go into. This was one of the first servers I was staff on and one of my most enjoyable by far. I understand that a 100 player peak is not huge for a server compared to SagePvP, however the chat was constantly active so I had to keep up quickly, which I think I will be able to cope with SagePvP's player count.

I was first promoted to Helper after having an interview with the owner. I got given multiple information that I had to learn quickly that I never really knew how to use before (such as the staffing guide, commands document and access to staff channels). As a Helper I only had access to limited commands, such as mute, kick and ban. These commands were actually fairly powerful for someone who just got staff, so we had to make sure we only banned if we were absolutely sure they were hacking or exploiting. To achieve this we asked other staff before we banned.

I eventually got promoted to Moderator and all the way to Admin for working hard as a Moderator, which I got given much more commands than previous. I dealt with some reports only admins could deal with..

I left the server a couple months after as I didn't have the time to staff anymore and I didn't think the staff team wanted a member who wasn't putting full effort into the server. I enjoyed the server however it gas unfortunately shut down to this day.

Attributes learnt from JackPrision that I believe will help me become a good staff member:
1. Ability to monitor up to hundreds of players daily and ensure they aren't breaking the rules
2. Follow guidelines given to us and only punish when we're certain
3. Trust my own instincts whilst being able to ask for help
4. Ability to manage staff who were arguing
5. Ability to know when to punish someone, whilst knowing all the punishment lengths

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the server is that the server is so chill and they have nice staff members and I think I am the right person for the right job and I want to use all of my skills on this community and I really want to work at this fine establishment and I have been playing for a long time "around 4-5 years" in those years I have collected a lot of knowledge based around the game, and about servers. I have the ability to communicate with other people and keep it clean. I love helping people and fix the issues that they might experience, or just help if they have any questions. All of my actions are done rightfully and I would never disrespect anyone. I can keep people under control and keep chat clean. Basically, I can make the server entertaining for everyone, and help the server and the community. I would say that I am a friendly guy and from what my friends say I'm really fun to work together with. I was staff on this server called "Genns". And since I was working effectively as a Helper, I got promoted to Moderator fairly quickly during my time. As a Moderator, I had to deal with people's appeals and reports. We got access to vanish, so I could deal with players who hacked more effectively than when I was a Helper. During my time as a Moderator I learned some basic hacks such as KillAura, reach and MobAura (since the server was SMP and Skyblock based). Going onto that point, the server also had two different game modes as just previously mentioned, meaning I had to constantly deal with reports from both game modes and make sure there was enough staff on each game mode.

I eventually got promoted to Admin for working hard as a Moderator, which I got given much more commands than previous. I had to deal with staffing issues, such as arguments and other issues within the staff team. I had to ensure I was unbiased towards all members so everyone could have an enjoyable experience. As an Administrator, I dealt with some reports only Admins could deal with, such as in siding reports.

Also I would ask the other helpers about what I should do or I would just use my helper commands like ./mute and more commands.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the player's experiences by helping them out, advertising, supporting them and always be their for the community and I like doing these type of things because I love helping others and if you help others, they are probably able to help you out as well, you just need to show they can trust you with all their trust there is in them, and I have a bunch of experiences being a staff member on a couple of servers and I heard nothing but great things on the server and I really want to try and test my skills on this network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I barely don't know any other staff members on the server, but I can try and get to know them well.

Additional Information?:

I would like to say thank you for letting me apply on this network and like I said before, I've heard nothing but great things on the server and I cannot wait to work at this fine establishment and I cannot wait to test my abilities and skills on this network, thank you and have a nice day, Bye!

Jackyy

I honestly don't care what you guys think and I spent time on this application, if you guys think I am not fit for staff, then go ahead and think that, i am waiting for staff members to say something about my application if I get denied, who cares there is always a next time... I don't understand what is going on and why you guys acting like this, Yall barely didn't give me any detail with why and what's wrong with my application. Also, you guys are just saying lack of detail and I clearly put stuff in this application and I spent up 1-3 am to do this application and this is what players do, and also I am not toxic so why are you assuming and I have hella experiences and I've been playing this game for 4-5 years so you're in the wrong..

Jackyy

no detail

repeats itself

no experience

Not fit for staff

I don't even know what you're talking about...

First: I have a lot of details on my application, I am checking it every day to see if I miss anything like exclamation points, commas, periods and more..

Second: Can you tell me where did I repeat my self at, you're not telling me where it is at but you're saying I'm repeating myself... ??

Third: you said I have "no experience" I don't know what makes you think that but if I don't have experience, I would've never applied on this server and did you not see the answers on my application where it says "Do you have any experiences" I do have experiences mate.. ????

Fourth: Ok if you don't think I don't belong on the staff team, that's cool I really do not care what you say about me, but just know that I am new to this server..

? Bye

CCos

Hello @Jackyy. As a staffer you should be able to ignore this kind of criticism, it seems you're not fit for this position if this is how you react to this specific situation. Great application though. +1

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
Actually i don't even want staff on this server anymore...
Well we don't want you as a staff member. You can't take criticism, You don't have any hcf staffing experience (Probably never even played hcf)
Tbh by reading your comments on people's criticism you seem like a giant roadman.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Well we don't want you as a staff member. You can't take criticism, You don't have any hcf staffing experience (Probably never even played hcf)
Tbh by reading your comments on people's criticism you seem like a giant roadman.
Agreed.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- No proof of previous staffing experience
- Toxicity in comments
- No prior HCF staffing experience

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.