Denied Healed staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyn

Neutral

- Word count: Doesn't hit the 400 word minimum.
- Lack of Detail: I understand going for short, sweet and to the point, but maybe give a tad more. [Ex. Average player count on each server you staffed.]
+ Staff Experience : High ranking staff experience is always a major plus.
+ Maturity: You seem very mature, fair, and professional.

Best of luck to you and your application!

Ketio

Neutral

- Word count: Doesn't hit the 400 word minimum.
- Lack of Detail: I understand going for short, sweet and to the point, but maybe give a tad more. [Ex. Average player count on each server you staffed.]
+ Staff Experience : High ranking staff experience is always a major plus.
+ Maturity: You seem very mature, fair, and professional.

Best of luck to you and your application!
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Fyn

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN ): Healed
Region : NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was staff on Delta HCF(Senior-Admin) TribalMC(manager) VibeHQ(Plat-Admin) HCrise (Admin) Spark(Admin)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I've been playing on sage for a while and just feel like I would make a great addition to the staff team I'm able to bring new ideas to better improve the server and its community as I have with every other server I've worked with/for in
addition I would like to think that I'm a very creating person when it comes to server ideas and business decisions as I go to school for business communication.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would strive to be as honest and fair with everyone make sure I'm taking care of TeamSpeak support and just being there to always help I believe I would be a bigger help on the creative end of things when it comes to improving player experience for example coming on with new fresh ideas to make the game mode of HCF more fun and enjoyable. This is because I pride my self on being very creative in coming up with new ideas with the help of the community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate my honesty scale as a solid 8 out of 10 the reason for this is in my opinion I have always been fair I never took sides when it came to server drama in the past I would always look at booth sides of the story and make a decision based on what I myself think is right but I also believe that saying it is a 10 would just be to high as I may make a mistake and not be honest with my self and its something I really need to improve on.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Tye

Additional Information?:
I just wanted to make this application short and to the point with all the important details so I hope you will at least take the time and read it and tell me your honest thoughts thank you.

Discord: Kaleb.#9999
Telegram: @imHealed
-1 lack of detail

Status
Not open for further replies.