Status
Not open for further replies.

HCFSkybridge

IGN (In-Game Name):
HCFSkybridge

Timezone:
CST (EST-1)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
HCRival: Platform-Admin - I was staff here for around 3+ months and it really showed me what being a head-staff member is all about. I dealt with rank requests and I was head of screensharing, and translators. I also assisted the managers with accepting staff applications and doing interviews. [https://gyazo.com/a885ff0d86ba26442dfc543a737c4f11]

SagePvP: Mod+ - I was staff on here for around 2 months and it really showed me what being a staff member is all about. It helped me learn screensharing ways, communication skills, support room skills, and collaborating with other staff members. [https://gyazo.com/335f69d6ac121a5248e2abb4ef28cb39]

PlayersHQ: Senior-Mod - I was Senior-Mod on a server called PlayersHQ that released a while ago. It did fairly well with 10-20 players every SOTW and taught me a lot about communication skills as well as dealing with players. [No proof sadly]

Mineman Lounge: Trial-Mod - I was staff on the old mineman lounge communicative discord server. It helped me a lot with being social and helping out other members. It was for small servers getting popular, and just for the HCF community to hang out. [No proof sadly]

DesertHQ: Moderator - I was a Moderator on DesertHQ a while back. It was run by a dedicated owner and we got 15-30 people every SOTW. I resigned to staff on sage. [No proof sadly]

Clover: Trial-Moderator - I was trial moderator on Clover. It was run by BlazingTide. I resigned due to inactivity of the server. [No proof sadly]

During the time on the servers I have learned what it means to be a staff member. I learned the responsibility, seriousness, and how to be the best staff member you as a person can possibly be. I am aware that being a staff member is not a joke and can be a job at times. I have the Dedication, Knowledge, Experience, Maturity, Understanding, and Quick-learning abilities/skills.

Minemen Club: Trial-Moderator - I was trial moderator on MMC. It was given an exception between 3 different managers. I was sadly demoted for being too young as I guess they changed their mind about my exception, despite my activity [200+ mutes in a week] and maturity [did very well, did a lot of support rooms and helped with some other events and such]. [https://gyazo.com/7af87c46d9e94d5c16dc72ac2665a2d0]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be staff on SagePvP because I believe that Sage has a lot of potential and is a great community for players to play on. I've played on Sage for a while and have always supported it with it being buying ranks, or being a staff member. I love making people happy and being a staff member is the best way to do that. I want to help the community in the best way I can. Being a staff member takes a lot of responsibility and I believe I can handle it. I've always been responsible since I was very young and I believe that will help me greatly while I'm staffing. I've always enjoyed making people smile and it's just a good feeling overall when you've improved someone's day. I believe in being fair to everyone despite your relationship. Being a staff member is a very important job and needs the right person to do it. I'm fit for the job and do everything in my power to make sure that I'm doing it correctly. Being a staff member is important to me and I don't treat it like a joke. I don’t lose my temper which is very helpful in most staff situations and can help you calm another player down or understand how a situation can be dealt with. I've taught myself over time to be a quick thinker and it helps me in situations where you don't have a lot of time to react. I have good communication skills and enjoy socializing more than anything. Being a staff member is fun to me and help me deal with some real-life situations that can occur. Minecraft has an interesting community and not everyone can say that they've had a leadership position on a server. Another reason I want to be staff is to benefit the server is a positive way. If there are cheaters or rule-breakers it makes the server not as fun and new players cant enjoy it as much as if everyone had the same advantage.

The main reason I want to be a staff member isn't for myself or for power. It's for the benefit of others and the server. My best interest is in helping this community grow and picking up some experience on the way. I like to moderate chat and just make the community as toxicity-free as possible. Being a part of a support team really means a lot to me and occupies my time when being on the server. I would like something to dedicate almost all of my time to moderating the chat and making sure all is well on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By simply being active and keeping in touch with the rules and regulations. The main reason a player plays a server is for the experience/enjoyment. Being a staff member grants you the opportunity to make the experience even better. That can be with enforcing rules, making sure everything is running smooth, or just actively helping members across all platforms. I believe that the player's experience is the most important thing when running/staffing a server. I thrive to make sure that the player is having the best time that they can possibly have. I am a non-biased, kind person who loves to make other people happy. That can be with staffing on Minecraft and making sure that all is good and well, or taking on leadership positions in real life. I consider myself very responsible, and that is what being a staff member is all about. I can use my responsibility to help improve the player's experience by being someone player's can go to for help, and being able to be trusted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
N/A

Additional Information?:
I'm a 13-year-old male from Texas. I enjoy playing Minecraft and some other games. I have had discord for a while and enjoy joining communication discord servers and being social. I thrive for bringing the best experience whether that be at school or on Minecraft. I am currently on summer break therefor I can pledge 80% of my time to helping the server. I have Teamspeak, Telegram, Discord and am available to download any other relevant applications to assist in staffing.​

Last edited:

Categorys

IGN (In-Game Name):

HCFSkybridge​

13​

Timezone:

CST (EST-1)​

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

HCRival: Platform-Admin - I was staff here for around 3+ months and it really showed me what being a head-staff member is all about. I dealt with rank requests and I was head of screensharing, and translators. I also assisted the managers with accepting staff applications and doing interviews. [https://gyazo.com/a885ff0d86ba26442dfc543a737c4f11]

SagePvP: Mod+ - I was staff on here for around 2 months and it really showed me what being a staff member is all about. It helped me learn screensharing ways, communication skills, support room skills, and collaborating with other staff members. [https://gyazo.com/335f69d6ac121a5248e2abb4ef28cb39]

PlayersHQ: Senior-Mod - I was Senior-Mod on a server called PlayersHQ that released a while ago. It did fairly well with 10-20 players every SOTW and taught me a lot about communication skills as well as dealing with players. [No proof sadly]

Mineman Lounge: Trial-Mod - I was staff on the old mineman lounge communicative discord server. It helped me a lot with being social and helping out other members. It was for small servers getting popular, and just for the HCF community to hang out. [No proof sadly]

DesertHQ: Moderator - I was a Moderator on DesertHQ a while back. It was run by a dedicated owner and we got 15-30 people every SOTW. I resigned to staff on sage. [No proof sadly]

Clover: Trial-Moderator - I was trial moderator on Clover. It was run by BlazingTide. I resigned due to inactivity of the server. [No proof sadly]

During the time on the servers I have learned what it means to be a staff member. I learned the responsibility, seriousness, and how to be the best staff member you as a person can possibly be. I am aware that being a staff member is not a joke and can be a job at times. I have the Dedication, Knowledge, Experience, Maturity, Understanding, and Quick-learning abilities/skills.

Minemen Club: Trial-Moderator - I was trial moderator on MMC. It was given an exception between 3 different managers. I was sadly demoted for being too young as I guess they changed their mind about my exception, despite my activity [200+ mutes in a week] and maturity [did very well, did a lot of support rooms and helped with some other events and such]. [https://gyazo.com/7af87c46d9e94d5c16dc72ac2665a2d0]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be staff on SagePvP because I believe that Sage has a lot of potential and is a great community for players to play on. I've played on Sage for a while and have always supported it with it being buying ranks, or being a staff member. I love making people happy and being a staff member is the best way to do that. I want to help the community in the best way I can. Being a staff member takes a lot of responsibility and I believe I can handle it. I've always been responsible since I was very young and I believe that will help me greatly while I'm staffing. I've always enjoyed making people smile and it's just a good feeling overall when you've improved someone's day. I believe in being fair to everyone despite your relationship. Being a staff member is a very important job and needs the right person to do it. I'm fit for the job and do everything in my power to make sure that I'm doing it correctly. Being a staff member is important to me and I don't treat it like a joke. I don’t lose my temper which is very helpful in most staff situations and can help you calm another player down or understand how a situation can be dealt with. I've taught myself over time to be a quick thinker and it helps me in situations where you don't have a lot of time to react. I have good communication skills and enjoy socializing more than anything. Being a staff member is fun to me and help me deal with some real-life situations that can occur. Minecraft has an interesting community and not everyone can say that they've had a leadership position on a server. Another reason I want to be staff is to benefit the server is a positive way. If there are cheaters or rule-breakers it makes the server not as fun and new players cant enjoy it as much as if everyone had the same advantage.​

The main reason I want to be a staff member isn't for myself or for power. It's for the benefit of others and the server. My best interest is in helping this community grow and picking up some experience on the way. I like to moderate chat and just make the community as toxicity-free as possible. Being a part of a support team really means a lot to me and occupies my time when being on the server. I would like something to dedicate almost all of my time to moderating the chat and making sure all is well on the server.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By simply being active and keeping in touch with the rules and regulations. The main reason a player plays a server is for the experience/enjoyment. Being a staff member grants you the opportunity to make the experience even better. That can be with enforcing rules, making sure everything is running smooth, or just actively helping members across all platforms. I believe that the player's experience is the most important thing when running/staffing a server. I thrive to make sure that the player is having the best time that they can possibly have. I am a non-biased, kind person who loves to make other people happy. That can be with staffing on Minecraft and making sure that all is good and well, or taking on leadership positions in real life. I consider myself very responsible, and that is what being a staff member is all about. I can use my responsibility to help improve the player's experience by being someone player's can go to for help, and being able to be trusted.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

N/A​

Additional Information?:

I'm a 13-year-old male from Texas. I enjoy playing Minecraft and some other games. I have had discord for a while and enjoy joining communication discord servers and being social. I thrive for bringing the best experience whether that be at school or on Minecraft. I am currently on summer break therefor I can pledge 80% of my time to helping the server. I have Teamspeak, Telegram, Discord and am available to download any other relevant applications to assist in staffing.​
+1
Detailed
Vouch For The HCRival Staff Member! Very Helpful great staff member! <3

HCFSkybridge

Under age, was recently demoted from Minemen.
However I can vouch you did staff at Minemen.

I was demoted at mineman for honestly a really unprofessional reason. I applied and got made an exception and they later demoted me for being 13 even though they made the exception beforehand. I made no mistakes that would cause a demotion and was arguably the most active trial mod there.

Last edited:

citation

Established member
I was demoted at mineman for honestly a really unprofessional reason. I applied and got made an exception and they later demoted me for being 13 even though they made the exception beforehand. I made no mistakes that would cause a demotion and was arguably the most active trial mod there.
Well, even with that, you are still underage, for the Staff Minumum Age Limit (SMAL)

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
I think your I would be fit to get staff on sage. Is there any proof you can send for Beeing demoted on MMC because of your age?

HCFSkybridge

FA596E8C-8602-42AD-A9DF-3909BBD3E71F.jpeg

I think your I would be fit to get staff on sage. Is there any proof you can send for Beeing demoted on MMC because of your age?

Pelr

+1

vouch for staff on mmc (sorry calvin I really love you D:; )

but doesn't meet age requirement but is a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.