Status
Not open for further replies.

HCF2

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): HCF2

↬ Age: 17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I am passionate about helping others and making sure that everyone has a positive and enjoyable experience while playing on the server. Additionally, I have experience with moderation and am able to handle difficult situations calmly and effectively. I believe that my skills and experience would make me a valuable asset to the staff team, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community in this way.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I would work to improve the players' experience by actively engaging with the community and addressing any issues or concerns that they may have. I would also work to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all players by enforcing the rules fairly and consistently. I would also strive to be as available as possible to help players with any questions or problems they may have. Overall, my goal would be to create a fun and enjoyable experience for all players on the server.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, I would rate it a 9 because honesty is a very important value to me. I believe that being truthful and transparent is essential in building trust and maintaining good relationships with others. I understand that as a staff member, my actions and words carry weight and can have a big impact on the community, hence I would always strive to be honest and transparent in my interactions with others. I would also make sure to be honest with myself and admit when I have made a mistake, and I would be willing to take responsibility for my actions and make amends when necessary. I would also never hesitate to report any dishonesty from my fellow staff members to the higher ups.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

I can be available for about 5-6 hours per day. This can be higher or lower depending on the amount of schoolwork and/or sports I have going on at the time.

↬ What is your discord @?: hcf2
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

I would like to add that I have a strong passion for the game and the community and I am dedicated to making the server a fun and enjoyable place for all players. I am also a quick learner and I am always willing to learn new things to better serve the community. Lastly, I am a team player and I understand the importance of working together with the other staff members to create the best possible experience for the players.

HCF2

SicoticLabs Owner
Rival network sa
saitohub admin
cavepvp srmod
Cosmicpe sr mod
kahir mod+
Vipermc mod+
lushpvp mod
hygon mod
Kodai Mod/Media manager
Crankedpvp helper
mine surge tmod

brahms

SicoticLabs Owner
Rival network sa
saitohub admin
cavepvp srmod
Cosmicpe sr mod
kahir mod+
Vipermc mod+
lushpvp mod
hygon mod
Kodai Mod/Media manager
Crankedpvp helper
mine surge tmod
don't remember you at cave who was manager?

compend

Congratulations, your application has been set to pending.

Please contact me via telegram @compendmc to setup an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.