HCF Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poomley

Server : HCF
IGN : Poomley
Type of suggestion (ability item, baseraiding,) :
Suggestion : Creating a partner item that is the opposite of the "Anti Trap Rod" (credit: vipermc), Once a player gets hit 3 times with this item, the player who got hit will have a 3 block radius around them that they, and their teamates can not edit any blocks. (place blocks, open trapdoors/fence gates ect) for 15 seconds. Just something I thought of and I wanted to put it down on writing to see if anyone has any suggestions!

Miskeep

Suggestion : Creating a partner item that is the opposite of the "Anti Trap Rod" (credit: vipermc), Once a player gets hit 3 times with this item, the player who got hit will have a 3 block radius around them that they, and their teamates can not edit any blocks. (place blocks, open trapdoors/fence gates ect) for 15 seconds. Just something I thought of and I wanted to put it down on writing to see if anyone has any suggestions!
Thats sick wtf

Stratings

My opinion, That's a bad idea because there's Becons, AntiBlockups, Trapper Executers, and there's also a Timestone therefore you can just spam pp items and that's and unfair advantage because what if You got beconed and trap rodded in a 3x1 what would you do if they have a bard and an archer tagging you.

Poomley

My opinion, That's a bad idea because there's Becons, AntiBlockups, Trapper Executers, and there's also a Timestone therefore you can just spam pp items and that's and unfair advantage because what if You got beconed and trap rodded in a 3x1 what would you do if they have a bard and an archer tagging you.
Thats a respectable opinion. I do agree that there are alot of unfair advantages that base raiders have, and another fairly overpowered item wouldnt help.

Status
Not open for further replies.