Timezone:

EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a Blue Yeti USB microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all 3. Discord: Hazzay#0001 | Telegram: @Hazzay

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I have had some staffing experience.

Conflict OP Factions (Owned by PvPEnable) [Moderator] : This server had a max of about 50-60 players on release. On average, it had 20-30 players daily, but then slowly started dying down. I have known PvPEnable for a long time, and because of that, I was made a moderator on his server. The server eventually died down and then closed due to lack of funds.

My Server [Owner] : I owned this server and I had a max of 40 players upon release. It averaged about 15 players every day. I had a lot of experience from this server because it was an HCF server. My server eventually died down, and then closed due to lack of funds.

PixelTopia [Co-Owner] : This server had about 35 players upon release, and about 15 average. The server owner was a 12 year old kid, that made me do all of the work for him. This server also died down and eventually closed due to lack of funds.Proof: No proof.

CentileHCF [Admin] : This server was the most popular server I was staff on. It got around 200+ players on its 3.0 release. I resigned from this network shortly after its 3.0 release because I didn’t feel that I belonged there anymore.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are so many reasons out there, but I will only point out a few.

(1) I want to make sure that the community is as safe and as fun as it can possibly be. This includes, dealing with the toxicity in chat, dealing with hackers, dealing with the trolls on the server, and last, but certainly not least, dealing with the people who decide it is cool to make fun of other people on the server. I very strongly stand by helping the community out because the current state that the HCF community is in right now is probably the worst it's been in a long time. Every single day, I log on to Sage, and I instantly see people threatening each other, being toxic, or just typing nonsense into the chat.

(2) I am a very kind and loving person. Usually the staff members that I talk to on any server are usually either toxic or are only there to help people out and not start up conversation and get to know them. I get that staff members are constantly moving people in and out of support rooms, but it's getting to a point where people are getting moved in, expected to speak first, without introduction from the staff member, and then leave. No conversation there, just problems and problems to deal with all day, everyday. What I would do as a staff member is move the player in, say hello, ask how they're doing, and then ask what their issue is.

(3) I've never abused before, and I never will. This is a big one, especially for staff members. The players that play HCF are expected to find their own resources, build their own base, and fight with their own items. The staff members today think it's okay to spawn all of those things in. Whether that be spawned in armor, swords, keys, crates, bases, etc. As a staff member with past experiences, I can certainly say that I absolutely cannot tolerate people who either abuse or get things spawned in for them. I always report when this happens too. Thankfully, on Sage, this hasn't occured, at least to my knowledge.

(4) I am a knowledgeable person. Since I have had staff experiences, I know what to expect out of players when they log on, whether that be they log onto Teamspeak, Discord, the server itself, etc. What I usually expect out of a player is for them to be kind and non-toxic to other players and staff members. I also expect for them to fend for themselves, this also includes factions fending for themselves. What I do not expect is for players to go above and beyond and help each other out. What is not okay about that last statement is for players to get things abused for them, as stated in reason #3. The most notable thing that I expect out of a player is for them to lead by example, which will show up later in this application.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

There are a few reasons why I should be accepted as a staff member on Sage:

Maturity: I am a very mature person. I am aware of how to deal with people who do not like me, are immature, or just need help with something. I do not see myself as a person who would goof off during my time here at Sage.

Dedication: I have always been dedicated to everything I do for anyone. I always help people out when they need it and I am always on Sage, whether that be to fight, or just to be there to say hi to people and relax. I am constantly talking to the partner ranked people, famous ranked people and the partners with admin rank, giving them ideas with either their YouTube/Twitch, or giving them ideas on how to be a better staff member.

Experience: I am a pretty experienced person overall. I know what to do if someone is hacking, or suspected to be hacking. I know to rightfully screenshare someone if needed, as well as warn/mute someone if they are doing something bad.

Honesty: I am a very honest person that loves to help people out. I look for the truth and only the truth in people. If someone in Teamspeak is lying/not giving me proof of something, I am not going to take their word for it, and will tell them to have a nice day.

Leadership: I have always been interested in the leadership part of the world for a long time now. Ever since I was a kid, I was always interested in being the leader of a group, or an activity. I love helping people out as well, as stated many times above. I can't stand to see the leaders of our world today not doing anything to help out society. The same goes for the HCF community, the leaders (Server Owners, or just staff in general) aren't really the best at their job, but that's because they are choosing the wrong people to staff the servers.

Leading by Example: This is the biggest thing I have to offer to the community. Not only do you have to set an example, but you have to lead others to that example, and make an impact on others lives in the process. I feel that this is a big part of being a staff member, because it shows your personality and how good you really are at your job.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

ItsLyft

Additional Information?:

I am a very kind young man who strives to be a staff member on Sage. As stated above, I love to staff on servers, and I am willing to put as much time as humanly possible into the server to make it better for everyone!

sconald

IGN (In Game Name):

Hazzay

Timezone:

EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a Blue Yeti USB microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all 3. Discord: Hazzay#0001 | Telegram: @Hazzay

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I have had some staffing experience.

Conflict OP Factions (Owned by PvPEnable) [Moderator] : This server had a max of about 50-60 players on release. On average, it had 20-30 players daily, but then slowly started dying down. I have known PvPEnable for a long time, and because of that, I was made a moderator on his server. The server eventually died down and then closed due to lack of funds.

My Server [Owner] : I owned this server and I had a max of 40 players upon release. It averaged about 15 players every day. I had a lot of experience from this server because it was an HCF server. My server eventually died down, and then closed due to lack of funds.

PixelTopia [Co-Owner] : This server had about 35 players upon release, and about 15 average. The server owner was a 12 year old kid, that made me do all of the work for him. This server also died down and eventually closed due to lack of funds.Proof: No proof.

CentileHCF [Admin] : This server was the most popular server I was staff on. It got around 200+ players on its 3.0 release. I resigned from this network shortly after its 3.0 release because I didn’t feel that I belonged there anymore.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are so many reasons out there, but I will only point out a few.

(1) I want to make sure that the community is as safe and as fun as it can possibly be. This includes, dealing with the toxicity in chat, dealing with hackers, dealing with the trolls on the server, and last, but certainly not least, dealing with the people who decide it is cool to make fun of other people on the server. I very strongly stand by helping the community out because the current state that the HCF community is in right now is probably the worst it's been in a long time. Every single day, I log on to Sage, and I instantly see people threatening each other, being toxic, or just typing nonsense into the chat.

(2) I am a very kind and loving person. Usually the staff members that I talk to on any server are usually either toxic or are only there to help people out and not start up conversation and get to know them. I get that staff members are constantly moving people in and out of support rooms, but it's getting to a point where people are getting moved in, expected to speak first, without introduction from the staff member, and then leave. No conversation there, just problems and problems to deal with all day, everyday. What I would do as a staff member is move the player in, say hello, ask how they're doing, and then ask what their issue is.

(3) I've never abused before, and I never will. This is a big one, especially for staff members. The players that play HCF are expected to find their own resources, build their own base, and fight with their own items. The staff members today think it's okay to spawn all of those things in. Whether that be spawned in armor, swords, keys, crates, bases, etc. As a staff member with past experiences, I can certainly say that I absolutely cannot tolerate people who either abuse or get things spawned in for them. I always report when this happens too. Thankfully, on Sage, this hasn't occured, at least to my knowledge.

(4) I am a knowledgeable person. Since I have had staff experiences, I know what to expect out of players when they log on, whether that be they log onto Teamspeak, Discord, the server itself, etc. What I usually expect out of a player is for them to be kind and non-toxic to other players and staff members. I also expect for them to fend for themselves, this also includes factions fending for themselves. What I do not expect is for players to go above and beyond and help each other out. What is not okay about that last statement is for players to get things abused for them, as stated in reason #3. The most notable thing that I expect out of a player is for them to lead by example, which will show up later in this application.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

There are a few reasons why I should be accepted as a staff member on Sage:

Maturity: I am a very mature person. I am aware of how to deal with people who do not like me, are immature, or just need help with something. I do not see myself as a person who would goof off during my time here at Sage.

Dedication: I have always been dedicated to everything I do for anyone. I always help people out when they need it and I am always on Sage, whether that be to fight, or just to be there to say hi to people and relax. I am constantly talking to the partner ranked people, famous ranked people and the partners with admin rank, giving them ideas with either their YouTube/Twitch, or giving them ideas on how to be a better staff member.

Experience: I am a pretty experienced person overall. I know what to do if someone is hacking, or suspected to be hacking. I know to rightfully screenshare someone if needed, as well as warn/mute someone if they are doing something bad.

Honesty: I am a very honest person that loves to help people out. I look for the truth and only the truth in people. If someone in Teamspeak is lying/not giving me proof of something, I am not going to take their word for it, and will tell them to have a nice day.

Leadership: I have always been interested in the leadership part of the world for a long time now. Ever since I was a kid, I was always interested in being the leader of a group, or an activity. I love helping people out as well, as stated many times above. I can't stand to see the leaders of our world today not doing anything to help out society. The same goes for the HCF community, the leaders (Server Owners, or just staff in general) aren't really the best at their job, but that's because they are choosing the wrong people to staff the servers.

Leading by Example: This is the biggest thing I have to offer to the community. Not only do you have to set an example, but you have to lead others to that example, and make an impact on others lives in the process. I feel that this is a big part of being a staff member, because it shows your personality and how good you really are at your job.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

ItsLyft

Additional Information?:

I am a very kind young man who strives to be a staff member on Sage. As stated above, I love to staff on servers, and I am willing to put as much time as humanly possible into the server to make it better for everyone!

+1 When Hazzay was staff on a previous server I noticed he was very attentive and willing to help anyone in need. Hazzay was also very professional he always treating players with respect and kindness. When Hazzay had to resolve a situation he would never raise his voice or come off as "triggered" in any way even though he was yelled at. I think a deserves to be staff on Sage.

Status
Not open for further replies.