Denied Hatsumeyukashi Staff Application

If you would like to become a staff member here at the SagePvP Network, then you may submit an application to us for it to be reviewed thoroughly. However, there are some basic requirements you must be sure to meet before you submit an application.

Some of the requirements are...
You must be at least 15 years old or above.
No exceptions

2. You must have general knowledge about HCF. Experience is experience, but if you've moderated an SMP server your whole life that wouldn't show you how to moderate an HCF server.
2. You must be extremely professional and mature.
3. You must have a good quality microphone.
4. You must have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak.
5. You must have at least 400 words in your application before you submit it.

If you believe that you have met all of these requirements, then you may start filling out your staff application by using the format listed below.

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):Hatsumeyukashi
Region (EU/NA/Other): Na Pst
Do you have any previous staff
experience? No
Why would you like to become a staff
member? I would like to become staff because I have realized that many staffs have been abusing for their past factions so I would like to try and stop the abusing and help the community. I also want to become staff because people get glitched on half the time and usually people can't record it and if I was staff, I can prevent it from happening from either giving them a warning or temp banning them.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty at 8 because sometimes I feel that you must lie to have a better outcome.
Can any current staff members vouch for
you? (optional)
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, I can usually play a few hours per day and on weekends I can play for 5+ hours per day.
What is your telegram
@? @Hatsume
Additional Information?: I would like to think that I am pretty known on the community because I have joined many factions and had a very fun
experience with many players but majority of them can't record so we got glitched on multiple times and it ruined our map so I would like to try and prevent that from happening to other players.

Reactions: Z8E

WaffleFryDropped

Not Cool Guy
Hatsume is a very good person. You need to add alot more detailed if you want Staff though. Good luck bro! <3
Personality - +1
Lack of Detail - -1
Overall: -0.5