Denied Hatefull’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatefull

IGN (In-Game Name): Hatefull

Region (EU/NA/Other): Central European Time (CET)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
no..

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would like to become a SagePvP staff member to repay the Management Team for making and growing the server to this high of a stage.
I have felt the urge to moderate and help a community once more and I would like to help SagePvP. , I would like to expand my knowledge as far as possible by working here. I wouldn't mind helping the players nor staff members of the SagePvP community as it is such a good place to me.
Being staff requires you to be responsible at all times and show respect to all players, I believe I am quite good at this and am relied on to do so! I am willing to be able to take criticism from players and this is an important attribute most staff members should have. People usually have bursts of sadness/being stressed and I am usually there to comfort them, this has previously happened to me on other server and was awarded for doing so.
I feel like I would be a good staff member due to my level of reponsibility of my actions, I feel that I am able to work under pressure, this is quite important if you are one of the only few staff member’s that are online (Vital for completing reports quickly and easily without ending up in disagreements/arguments). I would like to provide an enjoyable experience to players playing in our community and would like to make them feel like they are welcome to come back and enjoy more time in our server! I believe the job of a staff member is always to maintain order inside and outside the server. (and also assist), I believe I am pretty good at this.

What can I contribute?
I believe as an individual I can a contribute a lot of time into this server, as I do really enjoy playing on the server. I want to make SagePvP a consistent safe place for people to come and enjoy the server, I can do this by contributing new ideas that will make the server a better place to be in, improving the Surroundings of the server more. I can also contribute a fair look at a situation whenever, such as a hacker and what punishment they deserve.

How have I helped the community so far?
So far I am responding everyone's questions that they have on the server to help them find their own way, I also help the newcomers who are confused on what to do and on how to get started. I always go back to the rules in the game to keep people in order so the environment doesn't grow toxic. I'm always referring to the SagePvP store, letting people know that it is worth buying (And that there is currently a 90% sale!), commands, ranks etc. to further make their experience more enjoyable. I'm not rude to anyone, I always have a positive reaction towards people.

Weaknesses and Strength
Strengths - In School, I am always respectful to colleagues and staff members. and I know for a fact that I am carrying it out on the server too. I'm very good at problem-solving which gives me the ability to look at a situation in the best way and think of an outcome fairly. I am a obstinate person if it comes to it, but sometimes this is needed in the server, and I always give warnings if I feel one is deserved. And also I am very literate when I talk.

Weaknesses - A weakness for me is that I do go School and work, this does affect my playtime, but when I'm not working I'm helping out on the FiercePvP server.

What I think staff is being about
In my opinion, I believe being a staff member is to try and keep the server a consistently nice place to be and have fun with your mates. To be staff is to also help people, by this I mean if someone has a problem in their life I would like them to feel comfortable to talk to me or an existing staff member about their problem, if needed, and in return for the staff to greet them with open arms and try to help them with this issue, I believe this would make the server a more welcoming place. To be a staff member is to also make the server a fair place and to give punishments to those who are not willing to follow the rules.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
i think a 7, since i still need to learn alot, and i cant give my self a really high scale, without any good experince

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Additional Information?: I don’t think so i was a Partner on sage and used to be good friends with staff, but most of them resgined, there may staff members that still know me but im not dure

Joey

DDoses people on his phone (told me in discord calls)

Autoclicks (Uses cucklord)
Clicks over his autoclicker.

good luck

AdamAm

You used the wrong format, next to that you have no experience

Goodluck nonetheless !

Mineo

-1 heard bad rumors of you autoclicking and ddosing. Not sure if its a good fit for the Sage Staff team.
and experience doesn't mean anything, everyone needs to start somewhere.
Goodluck
-Mineo

Joey

-1 heard bad rumors of you autoclicking and ddosing. Not sure if its a good fit for the Sage Staff team.
and experience doesn't mean anything, everyone needs to start somewhere.
Goodluck
-Mineo

yes start somewhere eg: fierce, hcrival, cavepvp or some dead servers

not sage

Mineo

yes start somewhere eg: fierce, hcrival, cavepvp or some dead servers

not sage
i mean I know where you're coming from but you don't get the same experience with those other lower player base servers

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply for staff, but after what I've read in the comments I don't think it would be a wise idea to move forward with your application at this time. Please re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.