Denied Hash420 Staff Application

Hash420

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Hash420
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA EST (Eastern Standard Time)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was a moderator on BendersMC, this is a server with over 150k in their discord and thousands online at every waking moment. I was also staff on a lot of smaller factions servers that typically struggled to launch.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member as your server has a very balanced economy and good pvp, yet it also has a lot of issues. There is constantly cheaters and people dying to bugs and needing refunds. I am very active and believe that I could reduce the amount of hackers that are consistently making the game stale for a lot of players, as a mod I believe I could also bridge the gap between players and admins by always having my DMs open.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a moderator I can not fix the anti-cheat or reduce bugs, yet I can put out the flames as they come out. When a player suffers from a hacker or a glitch, or insiding, I would be able to quickly respond to them as availability is a very important thing for a staff.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself an 8, which is actually around the perfect amount, someone who is too low a 2-3 may fail to say things that need to be said, yet someone who is too honest may say things that are obvious and crude that obviously do not need to be said.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2-8 hours a day, it really differs some days I may be on for an hour maybe two and sometimes il be on all day I do not really know.
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: Discord: hashw Telegram: Corgi921
↬ Additional Information (optional): If you were to make me a staff I can promise that I will make this server better. Also I can get a recommendation from an admin on BendersMC if you would like.

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be accepting your application at this time due to:
- Lack of details

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks