Denied Harry's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry006

IGN (In-Game Name)
harry006

Region (EU/NA/Other)
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Hygon.org
Proof: Still own this, currently closed

RiverMC.com
Proof: none (can't find any contacts)

Vanix.cc
Proof: None (QPL's Social got disabled)

AquaMC.net
Proof: LINK

Katanapvp.com
Proof: LINK

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I'd like to join SagePvP's team because I want to support the community and just be a productive influence at Sage. I'd like to contribute to making this community less toxic than it is now, because I think the HCF community is already much too toxic, and this should not be accepted. I guarantee that I will devote 100 percent of my attention to the server. Every day, I will spend a considerable amount of time on Sage. Also, I'd like to get back into Minecraft server staffing, and I believe this is a good place to start. I'll be doing my best to ban cheaters, mute spammers, and do support rooms.

Another reason I have applied to Sage to see if they could assist me in learning new skills in the field of staffing. I'd like to join the staff team so that I can continue to help this community and, hopefully make it a better place for players. It's not only about how much power you have; it's also about how you use your place on the staff team to improve the community and make it a better experience for everyone. I don't want to be a staff member for the sole reason of being apart of the staff team as some type of badge or award or even a status. I don't want it to make sure my presence is known or to show my superiority over other players. I would like to be apart of the staff team for one reason and one reason only. For the community.

With that said, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this, and may you all be blessed.

Kindness

I am a very kind person, and I feel that everyone should be respectful to one and another in the HCF community but it seems that cannot happen.

Hard-Working

I am also a hard worker, and I will be doing my best to help people even if I'm not on the server which is what staff is suppose to do I'm guessing, you may call me extra

Maturity

Maturity is another huge aspect in order to listen properly you need to take the information with priority and not neglect its importance.

Honesty

I am honest, I would always tell the truth towards other members and not lie to them, I believe everyone on the staff team should be honest with each other since its a better way of trusting each other / getting to know one an another.

Helpful

I am probably the most helpful guy you will see as I will probably resolve all the supports before you can even get one, I love helping people because it makes my day when people say "thank you" after helping them.

Activity

Monday - 4-5 Hours
Tuesday - 4-5 Hours
Wednesday - 4-5 Hours
Thursday - 4-5 Hours
Friday - 7-8 Hours
Saturday - 7-8 Hours
Sunday - 6-7 Hours

I am not 100% sure since I may have an unexpected event happen but this is my normal time schedule

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I were to be accept as a staff member on sagepvp, I would first off fix support rooms since people are continuously waiting for support for hours. 2nd, I'd keeping an eye out for potential cheaters making sure they don't ruin pupils games . I'd also Interact with the community daily, being fast and effective in support rooms and hopefully being called the most reliable staff member on sage.

Secondly I would improve the players experience by always being active on the server mostly when events happens so I can help factions get their items back if they die by a cheater / hacker or if there was a bug (I'd report the bug to a higher rank staff to fix it)

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

This is gonna be kind of short but honesty brings you a lot more far than lying, which could cause you more problems then just being honest which is what I stand by, and I see no reason why a staff member would have to lie with each other when we are suppose to be on the same side / team and trust one and another. With that being said I'll be rating myself a 10/10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional)

Additional Information?

Thanks for reading.
&
I have also changed my IGN / Account recently and haven't played the maps ( I can give my account I use on sage IGN before I switched)

Hi, my name is harry and I use to be friends with verybasic until we fell out, so I'm hoping to work that out & get forgiven / remove my sins​

Last edited:

haox

Neutral, this seems like an plagiarised application, because of the “Another reason I have applied to Cave” I might be understanding something wrongly though.

harry006

Neutral, this seems like an plagiarised application, because of the “Another reason I have applied to Cave” I might be understanding something wrongly though.
Sorry, that was my bad I was debating on applying on cave or sage so I picked cave without knowing I need playtime so I removed my app an changed to sage. dm me on tele for proof @ignharry

Status
Not open for further replies.