IGN: harlemshooter

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Telegram: @harlemshooter

Discord: harlemshooter#8688

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

(Zelix.eu)
I was a member of the zelix staff team for roughly 2 month's before sadly the server closed due to a decline in player's .
zelix was my first staffing experience, It taught me all the necessary skills i would need and use in my future of being on any staff team.
During my time staffing on this server I nimproved my staffing ability. I eventually worked my way up to moderator+ where i became SS verified and i was able to expand my knowledge on screensharing.

(Zolux)
Zolux was a practice server with around 200 players daily. I worked extremely hard for this server and dedicated a lot of my time towards it.
I started off as a Trial-Moderator and progressed to the role of Platform-Admin, as a platform-admin I was taught even more about managing the staff team and I was able to further work on my skills. Sadly Zolux due to the server running out of money and no longer being able to pay for there host.

(ViperMC)
I was apart of the old vipermc staff team before the server closed and reopened. wow where do i start, this experience taught me so much about staffing on large HCF server's with a player base of around 1,500 players. Before the server closed I was a moderator. I took away so many skills from this experience, It helped me heaps with my people skills and my social skills, talking to so many new people each day while helping them out in TeamSpeak or in game. I walked away from viper with good memories and a good experience and so many new friend's.

(Cavepvp)
My time on cavepvp was extremely short, I resigned after a period of about 3 weeks due to argumentative and very immature staff members, this experience taught me to work with people i may not like or agree with. Although this was a negative experience I took away new people skills, i may not have enjoyed working on cave but it has taught me to deal with people I disagree with in a professional and calm manner.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would do anything to help Sagepvp and the community, any extra time I have would be put towards the server. I want to bring things to the table that others may not be the best at.. I would do anything for the community to make their experience better, obviously without abusing. Ever since my break from Minecraft a couple of months ago, I've been very dedicated to the game. All my time now would be spent on the server; I want to make sure everyone's questions/concerns are answered rather than be through Teamspeak or Requests in-game (/helpop). Over the couple of years of me playing Minecraft, I've learned to keep a good eye on chat, so no one is exceptionally toxic, racist, etc. As nobody enjoys reading those things. There will still be people who break the rules, whether that be chat related offence or an in-game changing offence, and I want to be there to stop them. I would like to be there before anything too serious happens. I would like to become a staff member on Sage because I have a lot of passion for the server, and I want to help out the community as much as I can. I not only want to help the community, but assist any other staff members with situations they may not know how to handle, as I've been in the HCF community for roughly five years. I've taken part in some cases others may have not and would know how to respond accordingly. I could help oncoming staff members with their questions if they're not positive on how to respond to a situation and other things they come across after I get used to everything. Recently, I have been on sagepvp nonstop. This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Sage hcf community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak support rooms being neglected and not being attended to. If I was staff on the sagepvp community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe that you should accept me as a staff member on the network because of a few of the qualities that I possess as a person. These qualities include respectfulness, maturity, helpfulness, and being knowledgeable.

Respect
Through out all my staffing experiences I have learnt that respect is earned from player's and fellow staff members, that is why I am always polite,respectful and good mannered to any player/staff member that i interact with. It is important to be respectful to show professionalism also.

Dependable/Trustworthy
When I am given a task, I always follow through with it no matter how easy or hard it is. I am a reliable person who always tries to be as perfect as possible on anything. I would never lie to any staff member as it would just cause more harm towards me. A staff team is built on dependency and trust because staff members need to depend and trust each other to have certain roles and tasks to do to create order and management, and without trust, one will have a bad reputation for another which could possibly affect how others think about them. Honesty also plays an important role when it comes to staffing, servers will not get far if the staff lies to each other, or if they communicate in other wrong ways.

Dedication
I am always dedicated to staffing, I will complete all given tasks without hesitation. I will be very active on all servers helping players across the network.

Maturity
I think I am extremely mature for my age due to events in my life that i would not like to talk about . I know how to deal with people even if they don't like me. I always try to be friendly with people. I don't start fights with people for no reason and I think that helps me a lot. I really am serious when I do my job. I take it seriously.

Commitment
I always try to give 110% of myself. I am somebody who stays focused and do something helpful for the community... I spend hours every day on the FaithfulMC Network in-game to answer people questions or in TeamSpeak in player channels talking to people and trying to help them.

Experience
I believe I have enough experience to positively impact the sagepvp community and staff team. Through out my experience I have gained more than average people skills, screenshare knowledge, and general hcf knowledge.

Teamspeak
Teamspeak support is something I love to do and I’ll always bring a great, cheerful mindset when talking to players about their predicament, supporting players in teamspeak is one of the main things a staff member needs to be able to do and as I have a lot of experience in helping players out in teamspeak I’ll be a great addition to the staff team.

Communication
A great ability of mine is to be able to communicate with other staff members and the community, I don’t get nervous and I’m willing to take on anything with confidence. Communication is the key to a successful server, and even though I may seem kind of shy in the beginning, I'm really social. And it doesn't take long before I get to know people, and once I get to know you, we become friends really quick.

Rules
Rules are very important for a successful server, and I'm willing to read and follow the staff guide/rules no matter how long I'll have to use to get the full
understanding of them. However, I have already read the official rules and I suggest that every single player reads them as soon as they can

Professional
I feel like professionalism is a big part of being a staff member, you are representing your server at all time's even when you are on different servers, It is important to stay professional in any circumstance or situation that you may encounter to retain the high reputation of the server that you are representing.

Evidence/Recording.
When it comes to recording, I make sure I record enough proof. As you can call Evidence. Now, if a staff member was abusing, even if it was a friend I would still record it. When I make a staff series I make sure I get enough proof and it's easy to notice if that person, is hacking or anything that is breaking the rules. I always record everything for proof in case the person lies and says they weren’t hacking.

SCENARIOS

Racism and Discrimination
If I ever catch anyone being racist, or in some sort of way discriminating someone because of their sex, age or race. I will quickly take hand of the situation by giving them the rightful punishment.

X-ray
If I see someone mining, and they mine towards diamond patches most of the time, and just overall seem suspicious, i would freeze them and get them into teamspeak. Once they're in teamspeak I would ask them if they would like to admit to X-Raying for a shorter ban, if they do I'd ban them silently for the suggested amount of time [found in the staff rules] , for the reason: "X-Ray [Admitted] If they do not want to admit, I would nicely ask them to open up an Anydesk, so I can screen share them, if I find any sort of X-Ray on their PC, I will ban them immediately. If they're clean, I will have to let them go.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No. I don't think i know any of the current staff members personally on sage.

Additional Information:
This is a new forum's account as i have never thought to make an account on here.

About me: well my name is Caleb, I am currently 17 and i have a diagnosed condition called ADHD this effects every aspect of my life from college to daily situations, i have worked extremely hard to improve my situation and over the years it has become alot easier for me to deal with and others around me to deal with, i think this also proves that I am an extremely hard working passionate person.

Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Last edited:

VeltPvPHCF

nice spelling
-1 can vouch! very nice

Attachments

• CaptureRESECT LOL.PNG
    CaptureRESECT LOL.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

particules

Established member
Unfortunately It’s a -1 from me, add proof and more detail (as much as you can and feel like it’s appropriate) and I will change my rating

harlemshooter

Unfortunately It’s a -1 from me, add proof and more detail (as much as you can and feel like it’s appropriate) and I will change my rating
Thankyou. I took your advice into consideration and added more detail, I look forward to hearing your final overview of my application.

Wolfity

IGN: harlemshooter

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Telegram: @harlemshooter

Discord: harlemshooter#8688

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

(Zelix.eu)

I was a member of the zelix staff team for roughly 2 month's before sadly the server closed due to a decline in player's .

zelix was my first staffing experience, It taught me all the necessary skills i would need and use in my future of being on any staff team.

During my time staffing on this server I nimproved my staffing ability. I eventually worked my way up to moderator+ where i became SS verified and i was able to expand my knowledge on screensharing.

(Zolux)

Zolux was a practice server with around 200 players daily. I worked extremely hard for this server and dedicated a lot of my time towards it.

I started off as a Trial-Moderator and progressed to the role of Platform-Admin, as a platform-admin I was taught even more about managing the staff team and I was able to further work on my skills. Sadly Zolux due to the server running out of money and no longer being able to pay for there host.

(ViperMC)

I was apart of the old vipermc staff team before the server closed and reopened. wow where do i start, this experience taught me so much about staffing on large HCF server's with a player base of around 1,500 players. Before the server closed I was a moderator. I took away so many skills from this experience, It helped me heaps with my people skills and my social skills, talking to so many new people each day while helping them out in TeamSpeak or in game. I walked away from viper with good memories and a good experience and so many new friend's.

(Cavepvp)

My time on cavepvp was extremely short, I resigned after a period of about 3 weeks due to argumentative and very immature staff members, this experience taught me to work with people i may not like or agree with. Although this was a negative experience I took away new people skills, i may not have enjoyed working on cave but it has taught me to deal with people I disagree with in a professional and calm manner.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would do anything to help Sagepvp and the community, any extra time I have would be put towards the server. I want to bring things to the table that others may not be the best at.. I would do anything for the community to make their experience better, obviously without abusing. Ever since my break from Minecraft a couple of months ago, I've been very dedicated to the game. All my time now would be spent on the server; I want to make sure everyone's questions/concerns are answered rather than be through Teamspeak or Requests in-game (/helpop). Over the couple of years of me playing Minecraft, I've learned to keep a good eye on chat, so no one is exceptionally toxic, racist, etc. As nobody enjoys reading those things. There will still be people who break the rules, whether that be chat related offence or an in-game changing offence, and I want to be there to stop them. I would like to be there before anything too serious happens. I would like to become a staff member on Sage because I have a lot of passion for the server, and I want to help out the community as much as I can. I not only want to help the community, but assist any other staff members with situations they may not know how to handle, as I've been in the HCF community for roughly five years. I've taken part in some cases others may have not and would know how to respond accordingly. I could help oncoming staff members with their questions if they're not positive on how to respond to a situation and other things they come across after I get used to everything. Recently, I have been on sagepvp nonstop. This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Sage hcf community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak support rooms being neglected and not being attended to. If I was staff on the sagepvp community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe that you should accept me as a staff member on the network because of a few of the qualities that I possess as a person. These qualities include respectfulness, maturity, helpfulness, and being knowledgeable.

Respect

Now respect is a big thing on all servers. But, I do feel that it's unfair. By, this I mean that players don't respect each other while they respect, staff. Well, at least some players do. I will always respect SAGEPVP and it's players no matter what. I will also respect a higher and lower staff member, as were all people.

Dependable/Trustworthy

When I am given a task, I always follow through with it no matter how easy or hard it is. I am a reliable person who always tries to be as perfect as possible on anything. I would never lie to any staff member as it would just cause more harm towards me. A staff team is built on dependency and trust because staff members need to depend and trust each other to have certain roles and tasks to do to create order and management, and without trust, one will have a bad reputation for another which could possibly affect how others think about them. Honesty also plays an important role when it comes to staffing, servers will not get far if the staff lies to each other, or if they communicate in other wrong ways.

Dedication

I am always dedicated to staffing, I will complete all given tasks without hesitation. I will be very active on all servers helping players across the network.

Maturity

I think I am extremely mature for my age due to events in my life that i would not like to talk about . I know how to deal with people even if they don't like me. I always try to be friendly with people. I don't start fights with people for no reason and I think that helps me a lot. I really am serious when I do my job. I take it seriously.

Commitment

I always try to give 110% of myself. I am somebody who stays focused and do something helpful for the community... I spend hours every day on the FaithfulMC Network in-game to answer people questions or in TeamSpeak in player channels talking to people and trying to help them.

Experience

I believe I have enough experience to positively impact the sagepvp community and staff team. Through out my experience I have gained more than average people skills, screenshare knowledge, and general hcf knowledge.

Teamspeak

Teamspeak support is something I love to do and I’ll always bring a great, cheerful mindset when talking to players about their predicament, supporting players in teamspeak is one of the main things a staff member needs to be able to do and as I have a lot of experience in helping players out in teamspeak I’ll be a great addition to the staff team.

Communication

A great ability of mine is to be able to communicate with other staff members and the community, I don’t get nervous and I’m willing to take on anything with confidence. Communication is the key to a successful server, and even though I may seem kind of shy in the beginning, I'm really social. And it doesn't take long before I get to know people, and once I get to know you, we become friends really quick.

Rules

Rules are very important for a successful server, and I'm willing to read and follow the staff guide/rules no matter how long I'll have to use to get the full

understanding of them. However, I have already read the official rules and I suggest that every single player reads them as soon as they can

Professional

I'll always be professional, that is one thing that all staff should have. Now, being professional can show people that play on the Sagepvp community that they are getting, good staff teaching them and more, which can help Sagepvp a lot. As sagepvp has the Professional staff all ready.

Evidence/Recording.

When it comes to recording, I make sure I record enough proof. As you can call Evidence. Now, if a staff member was abusing, even if it was a friend I would still record it. When I make a staff series I make sure I get enough proof and it's easy to notice if that person, is hacking or anything that is breaking the rules. I always record everything for proof in case the person lies and says they weren’t hacking.

SCENARIOS

Racism and Discrimination

If I ever catch anyone being racist, or in some sort of way discriminating someone because of their sex, age or race. I will quickly take hand of the situation by giving them the rightful punishment.

X-ray

If I see someone mining, and they mine towards diamond patches most of the time, and just overall seem suspicious, i would freeze them and get them into teamspeak. Once they're in teamspeak I would ask them if they would like to admit to X-Raying for a shorter ban, if they do I'd ban them silently for the suggested amount of time [found in the staff rules] , for the reason: "X-Ray [Admitted] If they do not want to admit, I would nicely ask them to open up an Anydesk, so I can screen share them, if I find any sort of X-Ray on their PC, I will ban them immediately. If they're clean, I will have to let them go.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No. I don't think i know any of the current staff members personally on sage.

Additional Information:

This is a new forum's account as i have never thought to make an account on here.

About me: well my name is Caleb, I am currently 17 and i have a diagnosed condition called ADHD this effects every aspect of my life from college to daily situations, i have worked extremely hard to improve my situation and over the years it has become alot easier for me to deal with and others around me to deal with, i think this also proves that I am an extremely hard working passionate person.

Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to read this.
+1 A very good detailed application!

Status
Not open for further replies.