Timezone:
GMT+3

Africa

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes i do.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
Yes i have both.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:
My schedule is little bit occupied at the moment but i can try my hardest to do 3 - 4 hours on the server every day so about 21 hours in a week.

Any previous punishments on Faithful?:
I have only been banned for block glitching but i told a staff i did. So i was truthful.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
I have been staff on multiple small servers and i do not have proof to support me on this but i know that i have been staff on other servers and hopefully i can proof it to you by becoming a staff member on SagePvp.

Why do you want to become staff?:
Well i want to become a staff member on Sagepvp because i am getting bored in just playing hcf and i want to start again in helping others with their problems that they are having in minecraft. I also just want something that i can do with my time off before school opens and afterwards. I also have the skills to help others so i am not new in being a staff member. The one problem that is happening now is that their isn't much people who can help players in my timezone. The time that i am on and others on the server, players have to wait hours for staff members to come on. If i will be able to get staff on Sagepvp i would help players in my timezone or near.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Extra hands and voices to help players wont hurt, it can only benefit, it will also give the server a better name because Sagepvp is starting to die and i hope that i can make sort of a difference on the server just by helping as much players as i can and also i want to work up to the highest rank you can get and i do not care about how long or how hard the work will be. It is my goal to go as far as i can on the staff team to help much more than i could done with helper. I know it isn't easy to get promoted and i know that i shouldn't think about that now but i think of the future because that is what you will see in the next day. So that is why i should be accepted as staff.

Additional Information:
I just want to say that i will not stop applying until i can reach your guy's standards and be accepted to work along the staff team of Sagepvp. I also want you to know that i am highly committed in becoming a staff member and also working hard. So thank you for reading this application hope that i can be accepted by you all. I am also not good by explaining myself in words im much better in a vocal assessment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.