Not open for further replies.

haolo

╓════════════════════════☆════════════════════════╖

IGN (In-Game Name):
haolo.

Timezone:
EST ( Eastern Standard Time )

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes, I do have previous staff experiences on different HCF servers.
Listed below:

Server: DivineMC
Position: Moderator
Reason of resigning / demotion: Server shutdown ( lack of funding )

During my time at DivineMC, I learned the fundamentals of HCF staffing such as how to use commands, how to SS and how to provide etiquette Teamspeak support. Thus allowing me to better support the players. This was a great experience and led me wanting to staff once again after the server was closed down.

Server: ValorHCF/StrafePW
Reason of resigning / demotion: Server shutdown ( lack of players )
After the shutdown of DivineMC I was given the opportunity to work at ValorHCF a new and upcoming HCF server that had embedded new concepts that changed the game. Though my time at ValorHCF was short-lived, I was able to apply my knowledge of staffing to better support the players and my fellow staff members. This opportunity led me to meet more experienced staff members which further expanded my staffing knowledge and abilities. The server later died out after a couple of months and eventually leading to its shutdown.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are numerous reasons why I would like to become staff on the Sage network.
First of all I started to get back into the community and I wanted to get a chance to give back to it with my service. Staffing an active server is a huge responsibility that requires people who have patience, teamwork and most importantly a positive mindset. I do have all of these qualities and I would be honored if given the chance to prove to the network that I can be a reliable, hardworking and strong staff member. I want to show new players how friendly and welcoming SagePVP is and how strong the support team can be, with fast support in Teamspeak and the prevention of in-game cheaters.
Overall I would like to become a better staff member as a whole. Though I don't have much experience I do believe that hard work and dedication are key to success. To achieve this goal joining Sage would increase my experience and knowledge in staffing, and that Sage has a huge player count and that I am ready to take on a new challenge by supporting players to the best of my abilities.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I do believe I can strongly improve the overall experience for the players of Sage.

One way that I can improve the community is through Teamspeak, each day I can't help but noticed that there are people in support rooms waiting long periods of time for help. I for one have been victim of this and know how annoying it is to wait long times for simple issues. By becoming staff I would have the ability to reduce this problem as I am extremely active and would be putting in the hours and work, allowing me to provide fast, reliable and needed support to those in Teamspeak.

Not only do I want to help those in TeamSpeak, but those in-game as well. As staff members, we try to prevent cheaters, exploits and other things that ruin the game. By monitoring in-game I would have the ability to keep the network clean from these unwanted cheaters such as shoppers, xrayers and other cheaters. I could easily record them and would give out the proper punishment. By doing so it would prevent players from going to Teamspeak and wait hours to get their items back. I also find that the chat is extremely toxic, using extensive inappropriate words and racial slurs. With my role, I would keep the chat clean while maintaining the server of cheaters.

One of the reasons you should consider accepting me as a staff member is that I would be very active on Teamspeak and in-game to support and assist players. Dedicating time on the server is a big requirement towards Sage and I can staff for long periods. Though I am NA and follow EST timezone I would be able to staff early mornings, middays and nights making myself available for players who follow a different timezone and region such as EU, NA, SA, etc. Another reason that would qualify me as a staff member is that I have incredible patience, having patience would be very useful in mass moves as some players take more time and help than others. By having patience it allows me to keep the situation under control and have a clean support channel while helping the players. Loyalty is also a key factor of becoming staff, I have never been staff on more than one server at once as I stayed with servers until its closure as it is important to build character and trust with the people you are working with.

Below are some characteristics of why I should be considered staff on Sage.

EXPERIENCE

Though I don't have as much experience as other applicants, I do have many in-game experiences and very familiar with the HCF setting and other HCF servers, but I am willing to dedicate a huge amount of time and effort in becoming a good and reliable staff member and that all I ask for is a chance and I am willing to show you how much I care about supporting players and the Sage community.

HARDWORKING

I am a very hard working person both in real life and in staffing servers, as once I am focused on one thing I continue to
thrive until I reach my goals. For example, while I was staff on ValorHCF I made a dedication to monitor and provide support towards the server and keep it clean from cheaters, even though there weren't many players I knew it was my duty as a staff member. Throughout staffing, I quickly learned and developed that hard work is the key to success and without hard work and dedication the server would ultimately fail and as a staff member, I would have to put in lots of hours and work by using my previous knowledge to support players in Teamspeak as well as in-game.

MATURITY

I would think of myself as mature as I know when it is okay to fool around and have fun but also know when to act my age and take a situation seriously. Staffing a server is essentially a job and on a job, you don't fool around, you take it seriously and provide support to those who need it and I can and will be a reliable source and prove myself. Though at times things can get out of control, I can easily keep my cool and take the necessary actions to carry out my duty to help others.

HONESTY

I am also a very honest and friendly person who does not take sides during situations but rather looks at the evidence conducted and makes a reasonable decision base on the rules. I would not lie to my fellow staff members but rather help and support them, and if I had made a mistake I wouldn't argue and talk back but rather own up to my mistakes and embrace the feedback from my peers so that future mistakes can be avoided. Honesty is probably one of the most important traits you need to have as a staff member, without honesty you are no better than the cheaters and exploiters that ruin this game, as honesty is about helping others as well as yourself, and I can be honest and take responsibility for my own and others action. I would also be continuously improving my self as a staff member and prevent the mistakes I had made last time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Unfortunately, I can't say any current staff would vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I am a hard-working and diligent individual who is willing to put in the work and the hours to achieve success. All around I would love to create a difference on the server, by providing a non-toxic and welcoming community to every new player that decides to join the SagePvP Network.

Region:
NA, EST, Canada

Activity:
Monday: 1 - 4 hours.
Tuesday: 1 - 5 hours.
Wednesday: 1 - 4 hours.
Thursday: 1 - 4 hours.
Friday: 1 - 5 hours.
Saturday: 1 - 5 hours.
Sunday: 1 - 6 hours.

I am also very active on both discord & telegram,
Discord: halo#3586

Telegram: @haolomc

╙════════════════════════☆════════════════════════╜​

Last edited:

haolo

- Lack of detail
- Got friend to +1
- Barley any staff experience

Have a nice day
-aq6
Thanks for the feedback, but I do have a fair amount of detail and no Jozz is not my friend and ratings do not matter towards a higher chance of being staff.

Influencer ~

Known member
╓════════════════════════☆════════════════════════╖​

IGN (In-Game Name):

haolo.

15 ( turning 16 next month )

Timezone:

EST ( Eastern Standard Time )

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Yes, I do have previous staff experiences on different HCF servers.

Listed below:

Server: DivineMC

Reason of resigning / demotion: Server shutdown ( lack of funding )

During my time at DivineMC, I learned the fundamentals of HCF staffing such as how to use commands, how to SS and how to provide etiquette Teamspeak support. Thus allowing me to better support the players. This was a great experience and led me wanting to staff once again after the server was closed down.

Server: ValorHCF/StrafePW

Reason of resigning / demotion: Server shutdown ( lack of players )

After the shutdown of DivineMC I was given the opportunity to work at ValorHCF a new and upcoming HCF server that had embedded new concepts that changed the game. Though my time at ValorHCF was short-lived, I was able to apply my knowledge of staffing to better support the players and my fellow staff members. This opportunity led me to meet more experienced staff members which further expanded my staffing knowledge and abilities. The server later died out after a couple of months and eventually leading to its shutdown.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are numerous reasons why I would like to become staff on the Sage network.

First of all I started to get back into the community and I wanted to get a chance to give back to it with my service. Staffing an active server is a huge responsibility that requires people who have patience, teamwork and most importantly a positive mindset. I do have all of these qualities and I would be honored if given the chance to prove to the network that I can be a reliable, hardworking and strong staff member. I want to show new players how friendly and welcoming SagePVP is and how strong the support team can be, with fast support in Teamspeak and the prevention of in-game cheaters.

Overall I would like to become a better staff member as a whole. Though I don't have much experience I do believe that hard work and dedication are key to success. To achieve this goal joining Sage would increase my experience and knowledge in staffing, and that Sage has a huge player count and that I am ready to take on a new challenge by supporting players to the best of my abilities.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I do believe I can strongly improve the overall experience for the players of Sage.

One way that I can improve the community is through Teamspeak, each day I can't help but noticed that there are people in support rooms waiting long periods of time for help. I for one have been victim of this and know how annoying it is to wait long times for simple issues. By becoming staff I would have the ability to reduce this problem as I am extremely active and would be putting in the hours and work, allowing me to provide fast, reliable and needed support to those in Teamspeak.

Not only do I want to help those in TeamSpeak, but those in-game as well. As staff members, we try to prevent cheaters, exploits and other things that ruin the game. By monitoring in-game I would have the ability to keep the network clean from these unwanted cheaters such as shoppers, xrayers and other cheaters. I could easily record them and would give out the proper punishment. By doing so it would prevent players from going to Teamspeak and wait hours to get their items back. I also find that the chat is extremely toxic, using extensive inappropriate words and racial slurs. With my role, I would keep the chat clean while maintaining the server of cheaters.

One of the reasons you should consider accepting me as a staff member is that I would be very active on Teamspeak and in-game to support and assist players. Dedicating time on the server is a big requirement towards Sage and I can staff for long periods. Though I am NA and follow EST timezone I would be able to staff early mornings, middays and nights making myself available for players who follow a different timezone and region such as EU, NA, SA, etc. Another reason that would qualify me as a staff member is that I have incredible patience, having patience would be very useful in mass moves as some players take more time and help than others. By having patience it allows me to keep the situation under control and have a clean support channel while helping the players. Loyalty is also a key factor of becoming staff, I have never been staff on more than one server at once as I stayed with servers until its closure as it is important to build character and trust with the people you are working with.

Below are some characteristics of why I should be considered staff on Sage.

EXPERIENCE

Though I don't have as much experience as other applicants, I do have many in-game experiences and very familiar with the HCF setting and other HCF servers, but I am willing to dedicate a huge amount of time and effort in becoming a good and reliable staff member and that all I ask for is a chance and I am willing to show you how much I care about supporting players and the Sage community.

HARDWORKING

I am a very hard working person both in real life and in staffing servers, as once I am focused on one thing I continue to

thrive until I reach my goals. For example, while I was staff on ValorHCF I made a dedication to monitor and provide support towards the server and keep it clean from cheaters, even though there weren't many players I knew it was my duty as a staff member. Throughout staffing, I quickly learned and developed that hard work is the key to success and without hard work and dedication the server would ultimately fail and as a staff member, I would have to put in lots of hours and work by using my previous knowledge to support players in Teamspeak as well as in-game.

MATURITY

I would think of myself as mature as I know when it is okay to fool around and have fun but also know when to act my age and take a situation seriously. Staffing a server is essentially a job and on a job, you don't fool around, you take it seriously and provide support to those who need it and I can and will be a reliable source and prove myself. Though at times things can get out of control, I can easily keep my cool and take the necessary actions to carry out my duty to help others.

HONESTY

I am also a very honest and friendly person who does not take sides during situations but rather looks at the evidence conducted and makes a reasonable decision base on the rules. I would not lie to my fellow staff members but rather help and support them, and if I had made a mistake I wouldn't argue and talk back but rather own up to my mistakes and embrace the feedback from my peers so that future mistakes can be avoided. Honesty is probably one of the most important traits you need to have as a staff member, without honesty you are no better than the cheaters and exploiters that ruin this game, as honesty is about helping others as well as yourself, and I can be honest and take responsibility for my own and others action. I would also be continuously improving my self as a staff member and prevent the mistakes I had made last time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Unfortunately, I can't say any current staff would vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

I am a hard-working and diligent individual who is willing to put in the work and the hours to achieve success. All around I would love to create a difference on the server, by providing a non-toxic and welcoming community to every new player that decides to join the SagePvP Network.

Region:

NA, EST, Canada

Activity:

Monday: 1 - 4 hours.

Tuesday: 1 - 5 hours.

Wednesday: 1 - 4 hours.

Thursday: 1 - 4 hours.

Friday: 1 - 5 hours.

Saturday: 1 - 5 hours.

Sunday: 1 - 6 hours.

I am also very active on both discord & telegram,

Discord: halo#3586

Telegram: @haolomc

╙════════════════════════☆════════════════════════╜​

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @haolo, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Applying on multiple servers using the same application

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.