North America

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes;

Dicord- hate#6665
Telegram- @poofey

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
No I was hoping I would be able to start off on Sage and hopefully climb the ranks until I am demoted or leave for any reason. ( HCF ONLY )

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff because I'm tired of the game and I feel as if I'm too old to be actually playing a children's game. Becoming staff would allow me to continue on playing Minecraft while creating a better environment for other users to game in. Other servers like Viper and Velt have a corrupt staff team to the point where they abuse for players and never move players in teamspeak. I've never encountered an issue like this with Sage in my short time playing so I believe Sage is the place for me to begin my journey staffing.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Honestly You don't have to accept me as staff its your choice if you want someone like me on your team and I support your choice.
Although if you were to accept me here are some traits I can offer;

1. Maturity
I think I am pretty mature for my age. I know how to deal with people even if they don't like me. I always try to be friendly with people. I don't start fights with people for no reason and I think that helps me a lot. I really am serious when I do my job. I take it seriously.

2. Commitment
I always try to give 110% of myself. I am somebody who stays focused and do something helpful for the community... I spend hours every day on the SagePvp Network in game to answer questions new players have.

3. Experience
I think I am pretty experienced as a staff member and that would be key. I have staffed on small servers not revolving around HCF I didn't think would count in the prev. staff exp. section. I have the basics And I can learn from experience as well
4. Respectful
I treat everybody the same. Everybody deserves the same treatment.. whether you like him or not you should treat everybody the same way. I always do my best to respect everybody on the server and not disrespect them in any way.

5. Screenshare
I have been lightly taught in screen sharing and I understand the basics. It probably wont be hard to learn the rest because I'm a fast learner

6. Fair
I am a fair person.. to be successful you always need to be fair and I think I am pretty fair. Fairness should really be taken seriously because everybody hates when they are being accused of nothing and not being able to defend yourself. It doesn't feel good, does it? So I think if you are fair you would achieve way more than if you lie for everything.

7. Recording
I have a pretty good computer so I can record everything I do. I am able to record any bans that I do and any actions that I take. I think this is important because if a player accuses you of nothing you could prove that you are right with showing him the video.

8.Loyal
I am loyal to one server if they accept me and trust me. I will never betray you and join another network while being staff on this network. I think loyalty is important and to get trusted you need to be loyal and honest with everybody.

9. Multi-tasking
I am able to Multi-task aswell. I've been multi-tasking before and I don't find it that hard although it could be really hard sometimes. Multi-tasking is important because you could help way more players at once if you do it.

10. Active
I am pretty active on the server and I could help anytime you need me. I love being in the server helping the players and playing with them. I spend a ton of time in the server anyway so if I am staff I would spend double the time I spend now which will be awesome.

11. Professional
Being a part of this big of a server you need to be professional about it. You should act as professional as you could. You should make sure you are aware of what are you doing and you need to understand that if you do something wrong there will be punished for it.

12. Friendly
I am friendly with every player.. it does not matter if I do not like him. I love to talk to people and play with them. It would be amazing to help players. I would try to be as friendly as possible with the players and make the community more friendly.

13. Helpful
I am really helpful and I enjoy to help people. I want to help as many people as I can. Helping is one of the best things I can do and I think if you help people who need help you will receive help in the future if you need.
`

14. Confidence
I am a really confident person.. most of the times if I am not fully sure of something I would probably not do it unless I am told to, of course.

15. Assisting Players

I will basically try to help as many people as I could in team speak and assist them. I will try to be way more active on TeamSpeak and move as many people as I could. I would treat them good so they remember me as a good person.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information:

Times I can usually be playing
Monday- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Thursday- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday- 12:00 AM to 10:00 PM (With Occasional Breaks)
Sunday- 12:00 AM to 10:00 PM (With Occasional Breaks)

Sauds

Legendary Member

Add more detail to "why you should apply for staff" based on your experience you'll need lots more information.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Hang., thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.