Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffay

IGN (In-Game Name):
haars

Timezone:

EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

In late 2018, I used to play in a well-known server where I was promoted to Helper and, after receiving different promotions, I became Head-Admin. We used to have 50-150 players daily. Unfortunately, the website which gave the server its fame died, along with the server.

I was also staff on another server. I started off as a Builder and ended up moderating it since the staff team consisted of builders. It had between 25 and 100 players daily. The server still exists, but it's mostly empty now. Then, I was an active player in 2019 on a server where I got promoted to Chat-Mod; after a while, I became a Moderator and finally got Co-Owner. As the Owner was rarely on, the
other Co-Owner and I ran the server. Unfortunately, the Owner, who turned out to be an immature kid, stopped paying for the server without telling any of us.

Finally, I was a junior moderator on PvPCafe between the months of August and September. I know it is a very short time, but during that time I learned a lot of things. I am familiar with the commands I need to moderate this server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I feel that I would be a good and capable staff member for the SagePvP staff team. I have been playing SagePvP for a few months, which is why I feel that I have enough experience to apply today. SagePvP has really been the only server I have dedicated a lot of my time to, and I plan to keep it that way. A lot of players know and respect me, including current staff members, and I have no bad record of punishments. I also feel that, because I am Australian, there are not many staff members on during my day to properly moderate the server and help out players, which is another reason why I am applying.

I have a lot of time on my hands, as I don't tend to do anything after school days because I do not work, and often, I do not get school homework either. I want to put my time to good use when I play Sage, as not many staff members are usually as active as expected, and many players and their actions go unpunished or unnoticed because of that. I believe I have the skills that are necessary when it comes to being a staff member, such as being observant and diligent. I have respect for everyone and their opinions, and I always take responsibility of my actions or wrongdoings.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I think that I would, first off, do some polling to see what the other players want, or to find glitches in-game that haven't been fixed yet. That's the most effective way of finding what really needs to be changed, because one opinion isn't enough to gauge that. But, outside of that, I would start by improving the chat filter so it removes insulting/inappropriate phrases and words more effectively. I would also monitor chat effectively to help improve that. I think that, when it comes to games still relatively new like KitMap, some features could definitely be added. This includes a better economy system for KitMap, mainly. What would be interesting would be an inflation/deflation system based on real life's current rates. It could change based on country, to fully get that immersive experience. I think that stores should easier to deal with, because you can only buy from people when they're online.

Secondly, I would improve the server is push for a starter book which contains all the information a player needs without having them go to the forum page which some players simply dont enjoy reading, the reason a book would be more efficient is because its fast and would instantly introduce the player to the server and how they can play it, I have mentioned this idea in the past, and im sure its not too hard to make it a reality as it would save time of experienced players telling them how to play, it would also be great if the book was in a few popular languages as the server is not all fluent in English.

This next one is what almost ever staff member would do to make a server better and stronger, I'll make sure there are no more unfair players on the server, and stay positive with all staff and regular members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I am a very honest person. I admit to making mistakes, and I learn from them. I don't lie about anything, and if I'm uncomfortable answering a question I simply don't answer it. If I don't know something on the server, I won't make up an answer.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

On this server there are no staff that vouch for me, but on PvPCafe many staff can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking your time to read my application! :3

ReallyDicey

Add more detail "Why would you like to become a staff member"
No Proof of previous staffing experiences
-Only reason I didn't -1 is because the kitmap idea seems somewhat feasible.

BigOldDaddy

You must be at least 15 years old or above.
No exceptions

Your application is decent but requirements need to be met, no exceptions.

farkya

-1, you're not old enough. If you can't follow this simple rule I wonder what rules you would break as a staff member if out of the impossible, you were to get accepted.

Sauds

Legendary Member
-1, you're not old enough. If you can't follow this simple rule I wonder what rules you would break as a staff member if out of the impossible, you were to get accepted.

Age is irrelevant when applying on Sage, I’ve seen an 11 year old staff.

As for the application needs more detail

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.