Not open for further replies.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
IGN (In-Game-Name)
My IGN at this time is "H0MESCHOOL"

Timezone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have a good quality microphone?:
My microphone is ok, no echoing of that sort.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
Yes.
Telegram: @smhlost
Teamspeak: smhlost

How many hours can you put in the server per week:
I am currently on my summer break, so I will be able to spend a lot more time on sagepvp.
When school starts:
Monday- 1-4 hours.
Tuesday- 1-4 hours.
Wednesday- 1-4 hours.
Thursday- 1-4 hours.
Friday- 3-6 hours

Any previous punishments on sagepvp?:
No, I currently have no punishments on sagepvp.

Why do you want to become staff?:
First of all, I want to become staff for the experience. I've always wanted to become staff on a server, and I think sage is the best place to start that dream! Second of all, I meet requirements, I am mature, have decent grammar, and a promise to reinforce the rules. I want to join the staff team, as does every else applying, for many reasons, but the most important of those is to make the community a better place here on sage. In my opinion, I believe that there is too much toxicity, too many cheaters trying to ruin other people's experiences. I would also like to stress that the support rooms would be a big priority of mine, due to the fact that they are always flooded with people, and I enjoy helping the community with what they need. Another reason I would like to become staff on sage, is the point that there is too much toxicity in the chat, such as ddos threats, dox threats, and overall people just ruining other people's day. Normally, when people ask questions in chat, I don't see any staff answering them, and usually, I have to answer the question, but I would like that to change, sager needs more staff to help people with general questions in chat, and I believe I can do that. Overall, I want sage to be a non-toxic environment, especially for newer players.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I believe I should be accepted as staff for many reasons, including clearing up the community, and my need to help people. Even though I do not have a staff background on other servers, I believe I can really help sage with support rooms, questions in chat, etc.. And due to the things happening currently
(COVID-19) the server is having more and more players, and I want to help take some weight off of other staff's shoulders. I am very respectful of other players/staff. I am online almost every day for 1-4 hours, and this number will go up. I would record every screen share, and support room I do. And I have watched 100+ videos on how to screen share, and staff series, so I think I would be a good staff in that arena.
Any previous staff experiences?
Trial-Mod- mambapvp
909827f182938b12d4857c63b2f7d610.png

https://gyazo.com/909827f182938b12d4857c63b2f7d610

Additional information:
My real name is Aidan, and I've been playing video games since I was 4.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. <3

R0CE

Established member

You should probably read the requirements it states “You must be at least 15 years old or above. No exceptions”. You also have the incorrect Format and your application has below 600 words. Overall I feel that you should take some more time to write your application.
Good luck!

With passion,
R0CE

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Doesn't meet minimum age requirement

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.