Denied GymClass

EnglishTemper

Do you have proof for any of your servers? I find it hard to believe you were staff on that many servers while you are only 14
Also 2 main sections need more detail

gymclass

Do you have proof for any of your servers? I find it hard to believe you were staff on that many servers while you are only 14
Also 2 main sections need more detail
i have a vouch from multiple people that is enough proof i believe and i would love to know what sections and thanks for the feedback

Austinwg46

Established member
i have a vouch from multiple people that is enough proof i believe and i would love to know what sections and thanks for the feedback

Can easily be faked. Try to get solid proof ? Also you have promoted your Staff App. @96mph replied to your Staff app, as his first message. Looks like the second reply also is because of promotion ‘big dick’ I don’t believe someone says that because he is just rating a Staff App.

Goodluck again!

EnglishTemper

The 2 main sections where you need the most content?
Why do you want to be staff and why should we accept you

Also I can get a ton of my friends to say that I am owner of hypixel, doesn’t make it true.

gymclass

IGN (In Game Name): GymClass

Timezone: MST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, Blue Yeti Microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, both my discord: GymClass #2128

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Strive PVP, 200-400 — Admin/Staff Manager

6 Months

I worked on Strive for around 6 Months, I was recruited from MCM by Jelly and was passed on for a formal interview by Advertized. At the start I was a General Admin and then moved to Staff Manager. I organised meetings, read Staff Reports and also Staff Applications (I also took lead in Interviewing the Trainees.)

HCNations, 100-150 — Sr.Mod (Fits Ownership and Oxs' Management or Starbucksfrappe.)

3 Months

When I joined HCNations through a Friend, I sent in a Resume and got accepted as a T-Mod. I wasn’t there long as the manager left and so had the owner, I left with them as the owner that took over, well it’s safe to say we didn’t have a good previous relationship. I really was only Screenshare Manager on HCNations. I tested the new staff on their Screenshare skills.

AwaiiHCF, 40-50— Staff Manager

4 Months

I was brought in on Awaii by Yeti (Owner) to sort out the Staff team and put the mess right that the previous Staff Manager had made. I was there for 4 months perfecting their Staff team and to which I thought I had done a good job.

ViperHCF, 400-1000— Trial-Moderator

Under a Month

I was at Viper from the start of it all. So when the Revamp released around a month before it I applied for staff. I was accepted and was actually staff for around a month after release. I was demoted for Inactivity and a Smaller report from a previous staff member, it was about a small altercation I had had with him.

MinemenClub, 300-500— Moderator

2 Months

I resigned from Minemen due to the fact that I had been going through some troubling times in my life. I just couldn’t let the game get in the way of my life, I also didn’t want to have to waste the highers times by waiting to demoted me, so I offered my position up to another person who could be more active.

ColdNetwork, 100-200— Moderator/SS-Moderator

5 Months

I was a Moderator on Cold for around 3 months and a Trial-Mod for 2, however I was really on and off with Cold as me and the Staff-Manager didn’t get on. The Owner stuck by the Staff Managers side everytime, people like Admins where resigning because they couldn’t deal with it. So I lead a small uprising and he was demoted, I repaid the owner by giving my time to the server and I reaped the rewards. As SS-Mod it meant that I could test new Staff Members on Screenshare abilities and Skills, it meant I could lead sessions and teach them how to perform a proper screenshare.

PvP Temple, 400-800— Trail-Moderator

2 Months

It was a short stint at PvP Temple, I was demoted due to lack of inactivity.

DawnPvP, 50-100 T-Mod/SS Verified

about a month​

My staffing their wasn't very long because the server did end up shutting down to do lack of players. Later into the map of dawn the player base just became week. I dont know if it came back up or not but I for sure aren't staffing there anymore.​

Why do you want to become Staff?: I believe that the server you offer here is a great place for me to carry on my passion of Moderating servers on Minecraft. Further more you have built a respectable community here and I want to be able to work with this and hopefully grow and nurture it in a professional way. I see things in-game that really bother me as I am unable to help with this problem, it's the same for teamspeak and discord. I want to make an effort to reduce the number of incidences, however I know and appreciate how hard the staff team works to put these things right. I personally enjoy playing this server and believe that it has done wonders for the HCF community and personally I believe it is in the top 5 HCF servers.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I believe that I can benefit by giving my time up to the server and invest it in making the server a cleaner place for players. I want to be able to boost the Image of the server. I also said that I want to help out on Discord, Teamspeak and in-game, I will be active and be able to attend meetings. I believe that I have the right mindset for growing myself on here and working my way up on the staff team. I also want to be involved in spreading positive vibes on the server and not just with players with staff and media players, furthermore keeping the moral of the staff and players high in the bad times as I am known for being a funny and cheerful person.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I dont know, but AutoLag is a good friend of our faction and I have talked to IBabySparkton and Windows for fun without it having anything do for staffing. Once again I dont know if they would vouch but we are friends.

Additional Information: No, thank you for allowing me to apply!

Sauds

Legendary Member
Few grammar mistakes, "trail" - PvP Temple,

Your application looks pretty good although could do with some more information for why you want to become staff.

Neutral.

All the best,
Sauds

Clouter

Lack of detail
Sound like everyone here is just your friend because there saying your dick is big

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @GymClass, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.