Denied gymclass Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymclass

IGN (In-Game Name): gymclass

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, DawnPvP, 50-100 T-Mod/SS Verified, CloverGG, 20-100 | T-Mod, FantasyCloud, 300 Players everyday - SOTW: 400 Players | Helper (Proof), HCRival, Average around 100 - SOTW: 150 | Helper, MambaPvP, Average 50 - SOTW:200+ | Senior Moderator (Proof), Vyrix, Average 100 players SOTW | Helper (Proof), AstroPvP, 500 players on SOTW, Average 200-300 | Helper (Proof), FiercePvP, 200 players on SOTW, Average 50-100 | Trial-Mod (Proof)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I believe that the server you offer here is a great place for me to carry on my passion of Moderating servers on Minecraft. Further more you have built a respectable community here and I want to be able to work with this and hopefully grow and nurture it in a professional way. I see things in-game that really bother me as I am unable to help with this problem, it's the same for teamspeak. I want to make an effort to reduce the number of incidences, however I know and appreciate how hard the staff team works to put these things right. I personally enjoy playing this server and believe that it has done wonders for the HCF community and personally I believe it is in the top 5 HCF servers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would make sure to attend to every players problems accordingly. I will also be looking over fights and making sure no one is getting blatantly cheated on. Whenever a player is in need of help, I will make sure to help them asap.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I say my honesty would be a 10. I do not find a point in lying, what's the worst that can happen.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I do not think so.

Additional Information?: Nope, thank you.

Last edited:

wtfBard

Known member
Can't get past Trial-Mod / Helper
lacks detail
server hopper
friends vouching
bad format

Last edited:

kamonk

Pretty nice staff experience, however, the application lacks detail for the most part.

gymclass

Can't get past Trial-Mod / Helper
lacks detail
server hopper
friends vouching
bad format
Only reason I "cant" get past helper is because I end up resigning. It is pretty easy to get promoted u just need to put time and effort in.

Rxnsom

-8 Servers and you're only 16. Server hopper.
-The formatting is horrible. Can barely read the staff experience part.
-One paragraph for a staff application lol?

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.