Not open for further replies.

Gurcen

Timezone:
GMT Ireland.

Ireland.

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes, i do have a microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes, i do have Discord and Telegram but i do not use Telegram as much.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

I have not really been properly been staff on any server but i have tried to start a few servers up and been staff on server for a week or 2 i do now this is not a good thing but it's also not a bad due to the reason i am able to improve and learn no cave and move on to bigger networks if needs be but my plan is to stay with cave until the day i die and ride along through the up's and the down's.

Exodius | Owner (2 weeks)

Exodius was a server I owned with a friend for a little bit. We sadly never resealed due to being ETBED multiple times and not haveing the funds for the server.

MazeHQ | Owner (5 weeks)

MazeHQ was a server I owned with a friend's for a little bit. We sadly never resealed due to being ETBED multiple times and not having the funds for the server.

HCKnight | Manager (1 weeks)

HCKnight was a server my friend owned for a little bit. We release with a solid 40 players on our first SOTW but due to the reason he had no funds to continue the srever he shut it down and it has never reopened since.

RoyalMC | Admin (17 weeks)

RoyalMC was a server i was Admin on a due to the reason me and the Owner did not get along we both decided that it would be best if i was demoted i was planning on resigning due to the abuse he did and due to all the ddosing and threathning he did that @Facted uploaded to his channel.

Vectro | Owner (4 weeks)

Vectro was a server i owned but due to multiple threaths and bungeecord hacks by SpookySquad we closed it we peeked at a solid 40 players on sotw but right after sotw was over SpookySquad griefed us again we had no clue how to fix it back then

CavePvp | Trial Moderator (Few Days)

One of the owners did not like me due to my past but me and him have talked and believe the past is the past and the future is the future.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I truly want to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network because I feel like I could really help out the community in every way possible. I am a mature, kind, loving, friendly, human being who takes stuff like this very seriously. I take it as serious as I would take my own in real life job. Many people just want to become a staff member for the fancy tag and to be a little bit known in the community but that is no where near to why I want to become a staff member.Hackers Recently on SagePvP I have been seeing hackers, eventually they get banned by a staff member or by the anticheat itself. Since I am online like most of the day, I want to be staff on SagePvP to make sure there are absolutely no hackers on this Server at any given point in the day. Say for example, when a hacker gets banned they will try to get on a alt and go hack again. Some fail because of the VPN does not work. For the hackers that actually get back on the Server I want to be there ready to ban them as soon as they start to hack.

Toxicity- Toxicity is another really big thing in this community. I want to stop it. People in this community usually start to get a little toxic when they die to a normal player or even to a hacker which is another reason that I want to stop hackers. If we stop the hackers on the Server, then there will be a lot less toxicity in this community and a lot of more players will want to play it.

I Would Like to be Staff on SagePvP because I am very Trustworthy, and very honest at all times even when I mess something up I would just be strait forward and just admit it so then I could work on doing it Better Next time that I try. I am Fair and Reasonable And when something happens I just let it go and forget about it and try harder next time that the challenge occurs. I am very Patient, When it comes to waiting I could wait all day and night. I Am Very Helpful, Any Time Anywhere When someone needs me i'm there to make sure everything is going Alright and to be sure that I make there day as good as it can be by making their job easier when I Help them. I am very Friendly, I love making new Friends to play with or just to have there if I need them to back me up for support or just to hang out and chill and play some games with. I Am very clam with everyone and love listening to people when they need help so then I know from the start What is the whole key/Main Thing to there problem so then I can Find the best way to help them and as fast as I can So that they can get back to playing on CavePvP. There really are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to become a Helper/Trial-Moderator on SagePvP. The main reason is that I love helping people and making people happy. Seeing someone enjoying their time on a server that I staff on just gives me good vibes and shows me how great of a server SagePVP really is. One of my best qualities is that I am extremely nice to people and I am very kind-hearted. I know that I could definitely use these natural qualities to make an impact on SagePvP. It would also be amazing to see the server flourish, both within the community and the developmental aspect. It would be my pleasure to help a variety of different players and he there for anyone who is troubled or may be in need of assistance. I really want the community to realize that a staff team is more than just a few players on a server. The majority of staff are all very compassionate people who are willing to help anyone anytime. A staff member is a person who devotes much of their time just to help other players in need. It truly is fascinating to me. I, just like many other staff members, am extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone. I have been playing this game for 5 years and this is my 4th year being involved in the hcf community. I have seen much bias, discrimination, and overall hate towards people just because they are not "known enough." But in my eyes, everyone within the hcf community is an equal, and should be treated like one. This means giving second chances for improvement or change if requested, banning a famous player even though I may get hate, or even just moving people in teamspeak evenly, to be sure no one gets upset. I strive to provide the best playing experience possible for any player regardless of his or hers ranking within the community. If our players are happy, than I am happy. I will make sure that each player who joins the network will be met with kind words and best regards. I plan to help as many people possible through simple actions such as answering a question in chat, or providing additional information even though it may take a longer amount of time to complete. I've learned over my many years that if you provide a unique experience for any and all players, those players on the network will always log out at the end of the day with a smile on their face. I believe that everyone should be provided this experience, by all of the staff members working together on SagePVP. I know that if I become staff, I will always provide above average assistance in all areas possible, not only to improve the community and the players, but to improve myself as a staff member. I know in my heart that I am ready to take this position and provide the assistance and passion that this servers needs to continue flourishing. I am a willing person who does not mind handling any task that may be assigned to me as a staff member. If I become staff, I will always make sure to get the job done. I want to work my hardest to please not only the players, but my peers co-workers. I am willing to commit as much time needed to ensure proper assistance to all players as a Helper/Moderator. I want to make sure that the hcf community is represented by mature, professional individuals who understand the most important concepts of a server and its player base. In general, I would love to be able to help the network continue to grow, and would like to make it a home for all players who connect to Sage. Overall I love being able to help with any concerns or questions anyone might have for me. I want to make sure that everyone on the server is having fun, without having to deal with any issues. I say this because players should always have a great experience. I want to be a part of the staff team to help players, make them happy, and ensure a great playing experience.

Gurcen

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Maturity
I'm extremely mature for my age and will also be calm and nice. So many toxic people come in TeamSpeak and start screaming to ban someone, I will try to calm them down and resolve the situation to the best of my ability.

Forums:
I'm very, very active on the forums and will usually comment on someone's staff application or just a suggestion on a forums post. I will respond to them to the best of my ability with the best grammar I can use. Also, I will reply to everyone that replies to my comments and answer them to the best of my knowledge and skill. Also, I know how to use the forums very well.

Activity:
As you can tell, I'm a very active person, this will help the server out and the players out because I will be on banning most of the players on the network and will be consistently helping people.

Dedication:
I'm an incredibly dedicated staff member. I will work to my fullest ability and be as dedicated as possible. I will make sure the member on the server is 100% happy and won't just kick them from the TeamSpeak channel. And will always say "Have a good day" if I kick them from the channel because I have a lot of respect for people

Respectful
I'm a very respectful human being, I respect everyone's ethnicities, cultures or backgrounds. I will also treat people the way I want to be treated which is with respectful kindness and polite. If someone is being really toxic to me I won't retaliate and become toxic to them because I'm a non-toxic person and that's what most of the community and the people I know think of me as.

TeamSpeak
I'm very good when it comes to moving people in TeamSpeak and helping them, this is because I have a good microphone and I have good communication skills. I will always be respectful when I move anyone in TeamSpeak to my channel and will always speak in a well - mannered way. If someone starts being toxic to me in TeamSpeak I will try to calm them down instead of being stubborn and moving them or banning them from TeamSpeak or even kicking the client out of your channel. Every time when I have helped someone with their problem I will be respectful and say "Have a good day!", this shows the amount of respect you have as a person, and if you're respectful they will see you like a nice, respectful and kind human being [which I am].

Overall Knowledge
I have been playing HCF and Minecraft for around 2 - 3 years as of now. And have been staffing for around 1 year and a half. I have a good knowledge of the HCF game mode and Minecraft in general as a game. I know all the commands to become a successful staff member on the network such as
"/ban" "/warn" "/kick" "/tempban" "/co i" and all the commands to staff properly.

Non - Biased
I don't tolerate any bias on any network that's part of the reasons why I want to become staff. If someone comes into TeamSpeak and that person is a "Partner" on the network I won't side on them because "I like their content" or "Because they're the partner they wouldn't lie", I will investigate the situation making sure who is right and wrong and dealing with the situation properly.

Professionalism

I'm a very professional staff member and won't join a channel without the other staff members permission. I will always use the correct grammar and punctuation, and I will surely be consistent with it because grammar and punctuation make you look better and more professional as a staff member or just a normal player on the network. Also, it shows how well you treat the server that's why I always use the correct grammar and punctuation and I'm always professional no matter the situation.

Additional Information:

Hope you enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.