Denied gunlean Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunlean

IGN: gunlean
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone? yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: gunlean#3164 @Gunleaning and yes i have teamspeak
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
BlackoutMC: rank: Co-owner/Owner. it was a battle royale minecraft server with over 1500 players. each game 100 players was sent into a battle royal and gets tped anywhere in the map and had to loot and the bedrock gets closer and closer like the circle on fornite etc n players could build battle n fight to get the victory royal. I left/had to because I didnt get on with the owners the server shut down months after I left they was thinking of reopening it not long ago! but I will not be returning.

kohi.life tmod-mod+ kohi.life was a practice/hcf/cubecore server I enjoyed it while it lasted I accomplished so much I learned basics of ssing like the versions folder etc (im a noob) I helped everyday every hour in ts/disc/game n really enjoyed it. i would still be there if the server was still around but it got shut down.

EagleHCF: I was a mod rank 800-1200 per day on hcf/prac i enjoyed my time there i would still be there but i was very inactive because of alot of family issues a year ago which is now all sorted and I wont be inactive

pvptemple: I was staff on pvptemple not that long ago i was helper-mod I enjoyed my time while it lasted i left as I lost interest in practice pvp im 100% all over hcf.

Why do you want to become staff?:

Maturity: For being the age I am, I am able to maintain a mature attitude and a growth mindset when playing/staffing on your server. As linked in with being polite and having manners, I will not spread any toxicity and will continue to treat players with a sense of kindness and respect.

Professionalism Responsible: I believe I could provide a sense of responsibility and professionalism whilst being staff on your server. I think this is essential for any staff member as it also effects the presentation of Sage to new comers. Loyalty/Trust: I have no reason to deny you guys, and I promise I won't. I will continue to abide by this for the duration of my stay as a staff member. I personally enjoy my time at Sage, I won't let you down.

Loyalty/Trust: I have no reason to deny you guys, and I promise I won't. I will continue to abide by this for the duration of my stay as a staff member. I personally enjoy my time at Sage, I won't let you down.

Manners / Polite: I am responsible when it comes to manners and use them in appropriate times. I will continue to be polite to players as long as they follow the rules and don't cause trouble. Hardworking: I will continue to put hours of work into protecting the server from trouble makers/rule breakers on my active times. In majority this should improve people's stay and I'm happy with that.

Hardworking: I will continue to put hours of work into protecting the server from trouble makers/rule breakers on my active times. In majority this should improve people's stay and I'm happy with that.

Good Composure: I am able to maintain a stable mood when playing or dealing with a player who has broken rules. I will not be toxic, or cuss back in any shape or form as long as the user is compliant and understands why they are receiving a punishment for their actions.

Passion: My passion to become a staff member for you guys has been lengthy since I joined for the very first time, I loved the server straight off the bat and slowly but surely, my passion towards becoming a member of staff was progressively growing.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I am well rounded, hard working individual from the UK with an advanced skillset and knowledge base which would make up a good staff member for your server. I believe with having a staff member like me you could further progress in the future of the server and with the expanding future of Sage as I will be there to protect it. I am aware of what to do when it comes to people breaking the rules, and I will personally always abide by them. I have a passion for helping people and I would like to help your server towards its success, which is clear where the serving is currently heading, and I believe I could speed up the process by making your server cleaner. I also could create a better enviorment towards the younger children that play the server who are twelve and younger, which would increase the playercount by a larger margin. If I get accepted as staff I will have no bias towards the player, even if I strongly dislike them there will be no bias effect. I also would love to meet the players and hopefully become well known in the community as as genuine staff member and be more interactive with the players I dont know that well..

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Decise, Trixv

Additional Information: I believe as a staff member I could provide 6 hours of active time a day on the server, I understand I may not be able to abide said statement all the time, but I will try my best.

I really do appreciate you guys reading my application, and I hope you take this into consideration and with heart. - gunlean

Last edited:

Maquillaje

READ THIS

I can vouch for his staff experiences even though it is lacking proof. I've seen him on all three of the servers during the time he was staff!

Decommission

Known member
@gunlean I would recommend adding a paragraph on why they should accept you not just giving qualities. And make the headers of sentences and paragraphs a different font, size, or color so it is easier to read.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.