Denied Grell

Grell

IGN (In-Game Name): Prefit

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CavePvP (Mod - Demoted)
CavePvP is one of the biggest HCF server in the community. It receives anywhere from 300-1000 players daily. This server has improved a lot since it first opened and has become a big server that is respected by many players. I lost motivation to staff on the server which lead to me getting demoted.

HCNation (Mod+ - Closed Down)
HCNation is a very old server for many OG's. This server was very liked by the player base and was a very good HCF server. This was more of a regular HCF server without any partner items. Depending on whether or not it was SOTW, it had a player base of around 500 players. The server, unfortunately, shut down but I was one of the more active staff on the server.

OPCraft (Mod - Closed Down)
OPCraft was a multigamemode server. It had both Factions, Skyblock & Prison. The server had a player base of around 300 players. It was a very good server with good staffs. In their discord, they had a ticket bot which I claimed the tickets the most. I had most claimed & closed tickets in the whole staff team which also was a reason for getting me Staff Of The Month. I got Staff Of The Month plenty of times on the server and I was enjoying staffing there.

VanityMC (Sr Mod - Resigned)
I was a Senior Moderator on Vanity. Vanity is an extremely big server in the Factions, Prison & Skyblock community. It has a player base of around 1500 players. I was one of the most active people on the server, I got promoted extremely fast due to me being so active. I liked staffing on this server but unfortunately, I didn't want to continue as a staff there due to some private reasons. I've gotten Staff Of The Month on Vanity 2 times and I was the person with the 2nd most closed and claimed tickets.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff because I've enjoyed playing the server. I can put in a gigantic amount of effort on the server which I also think would be a very good thing. I will put down many hours and much time on the server just to make it stick out a little from the others and hopefully try to make it better. I will not only make the server better, I will make the server a better place for the players also.

I also think I have some things that make me stick out more than other staff.

Honesty
Being honest is a big factor while staffing. If you're honest you will gain trust from others. I've lied before, but I've grown up and actually stand up for what I've done and don't lie anymore.

Friendly
Being friendly is also a very important factor while staffing. If you're not being friendly, no one is going to like you. If you're friendly, you're going to make new friends and the other staff is going to feel comfortable working with you.

Recording
Being able to record is a necessary thing to be able to do in my opinion. I'm able to record in 1080p 60fps which is good for recording. I will always save my recordings when making punishments as proof of me not abusing.

Responsibility
Having responsibility is a major thing while staffing. I've learned how to take responsibility for the actions I've made instead of trying to make it look like someone else did it. If I accidentally false ban someone, it's my responsibility to admit it and not try to make excuses for it.

Criticism
While staffing, criticism is an important thing. You will always be criticized whether you're Owner or Mod. I've learned that criticism isn't a way to bring you down, it's a way to try to bring you up instead.

Active
Being active is an important thing. I'm a very active person which is good if I would become a staff. I will dedicate most of my time to the server helping others.

Professionalism.
While staffing you must be professional. If you're not, it could lead to major problems. Every staff must be able to handle situations professionally and the right way.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be extremely active in teamspeak to make sure no one has to wait a long time before getting help. Getting help should be easy and quick. It shouldn't take hours. I will do dedicate and take my time to be a great staff and be as mature as possible. I've been toxic in the past, but I've grown up and changed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 - It's always good to be honest. I rated myself a 9/10, just because there are always some situations where you have to lie. For example, if you're in a life-threatening scenario, you will have to lie just to make it out alive and safe. Anyone would do that. I'm an honest person, I've grown up and realized that lying isn't the right thing to do. Instead, be honest and stand up for what you've done.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Please don't comment about my past. I've changed and grown up. I know that I've been toxic, but I've left that behind me.

LonqArms

+1, I was staff with this guy on vanity, me and him was always on the top of closing tickets & helping people. Good luck with your appeal! /Fabbe

(if you don’t have proof of being staff on vanity just @ me on discord I got videos with you in it.)

Grell

+1, I was staff with this guy on vanity, me and him was always on the top of closing tickets & helping people. Good luck with your appeal! /Fabbe

(if you don’t have proof of being staff on vanity just @ me on discord I got videos with you in it.)
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Prefit

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CavePvP (Mod - Demoted)
CavePvP is one of the biggest HCF server in the community. It receives anywhere from 300-1000 players daily. This server has improved a lot since it first opened and has become a big server that is respected by many players. I lost motivation to staff on the server which lead to me getting demoted.

HCNation (Mod+ - Closed Down)
HCNation is a very old server for many OG's. This server was very liked by the player base and was a very good HCF server. This was more of a regular HCF server without any partner items. Depending on whether or not it was SOTW, it had a player base of around 500 players. The server, unfortunately, shut down but I was one of the more active staff on the server.

OPCraft (Mod - Closed Down)
OPCraft was a multigamemode server. It had both Factions, Skyblock & Prison. The server had a player base of around 300 players. It was a very good server with good staffs. In their discord, they had a ticket bot which I claimed the tickets the most. I had most claimed & closed tickets in the whole staff team which also was a reason for getting me Staff Of The Month. I got Staff Of The Month plenty of times on the server and I was enjoying staffing there.

VanityMC (Sr Mod - Resigned)
I was a Senior Moderator on Vanity. Vanity is an extremely big server in the Factions, Prison & Skyblock community. It has a player base of around 1500 players. I was one of the most active people on the server, I got promoted extremely fast due to me being so active. I liked staffing on this server but unfortunately, I didn't want to continue as a staff there due to some private reasons. I've gotten Staff Of The Month on Vanity 2 times and I was the person with the 2nd most closed and claimed tickets.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff because I've enjoyed playing the server. I can put in a gigantic amount of effort on the server which I also think would be a very good thing. I will put down many hours and much time on the server just to make it stick out a little from the others and hopefully try to make it better. I will not only make the server better, I will make the server a better place for the players also.

I also think I have some things that make me stick out more than other staff.

Honesty
Being honest is a big factor while staffing. If you're honest you will gain trust from others. I've lied before, but I've grown up and actually stand up for what I've done and don't lie anymore.

Friendly
Being friendly is also a very important factor while staffing. If you're not being friendly, no one is going to like you. If you're friendly, you're going to make new friends and the other staff is going to feel comfortable working with you.

Recording
Being able to record is a necessary thing to be able to do in my opinion. I'm able to record in 1080p 60fps which is good for recording. I will always save my recordings when making punishments as proof of me not abusing.

Responsibility
Having responsibility is a major thing while staffing. I've learned how to take responsibility for the actions I've made instead of trying to make it look like someone else did it. If I accidentally false ban someone, it's my responsibility to admit it and not try to make excuses for it.

Criticism
While staffing, criticism is an important thing. You will always be criticized whether you're Owner or Mod. I've learned that criticism isn't a way to bring you down, it's a way to try to bring you up instead.

Active
Being active is an important thing. I'm a very active person which is good if I would become a staff. I will dedicate most of my time to the server helping others.

Professionalism.
While staffing you must be professional. If you're not, it could lead to major problems. Every staff must be able to handle situations professionally and the right way.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be extremely active in teamspeak to make sure no one has to wait a long time before getting help. Getting help should be easy and quick. It shouldn't take hours. I will do dedicate and take my time to be a great staff and be as mature as possible. I've been toxic in the past, but I've grown up and changed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 - It's always good to be honest. I rated myself a 9/10, just because there are always some situations where you have to lie. For example, if you're in a life-threatening scenario, you will have to lie just to make it out alive and safe. Anyone would do that. I'm an honest person, I've grown up and realized that lying isn't the right thing to do. Instead, be honest and stand up for what you've done.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Please don't comment about my past. I've changed and grown up. I know that I've been toxic, but I've left that behind me.
+1 Very good application! A lot of details, past experience, ect however I am pretty sure some of this is plagiarized if I find the thread where I think its taken from I will add it here, but for now very good application!

Grell

+1 Very good application! A lot of details, past experience, ect however I am pretty sure some of this is plagiarized if I find the thread where I think its taken from I will add it here, but for now very good application!
Thank you a lot! :D

Docents

Established member
racist and toxic
you were demoted on cave for etbing and tried covering it up by saying your account was hacked, not for "losing motivation"

last app you made you said you resigned on cave 😂

Last edited:

Grell

racist and toxic
you were demoted on cave for etbing and tried covering it up by saying your account was hacked, not for "losing motivation"

last app you made you said you resigned on cave 😂
Why don't we take and ask instead why I actually got demoted? Also, I've never been racist, infact I'm darkskin. I also haven't been toxic in ages. Andddd like I said I've lied in the past, but I've changed. Please just realize that I've grown up.

Docents

Established member
sure, ive messaged rekt who was the staff manager at the time

also just noticed, on your other app you had veltpvp admin and arcane mod+? where is that on your app

Attachments

• D91C5FE3-DED2-43E0-BFBA-A0903D0B4BC1.png
    D91C5FE3-DED2-43E0-BFBA-A0903D0B4BC1.png
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited: