Denied Gravify's Staff Application

Gravify

IGN (In-Game Name): Gravify

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
AstroMC Mod+ 20-30 Players - https://i.gyazo.com/7505d2b25d472f977ff7dde548af0afd.png
RainMC Mod+ 10-20 Players - https://i.gyazo.com/f64d589e906e3cb753ebbdebdd73516a.png (Couldn't find any direct proof, had to message the owner)
HCZones T-Mod 30-50 Players - https://i.gyazo.com/bbf729f6c876eee0ab16a9c4e28a76cb.png (From a long time ago don't specifically remember player count)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to become staff here because I enjoy being in the community of this server and would like to expand my staffing experience. I've been playing Minecraft since I was very young and I've wanted to always know what staffing on a big server would be like. I've been playing practice servers for over 3 years, kit map, and HCF for almost 2 years. I've seen most cheats, players lying to staff, and other bannable offenses, that will guide me to make smart judgments for the players and staff. I'm always open-minded and willing to learn more about staffing. I've watched Learned and gained knowledge from staffing on smaller servers. I am understanding to players and always willing to listen to their opinion as I've also been annoyed when someone is cheating, or doing a bannable offense and a staff member cannot help me in any way.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted I would improve other players' experiences by, is listening to all possible questions/scenarios in TS support rooms and being active on the server. Having a staff member that is ignorant and sounds in a mood where they feel lazy can make the player feel hopeless after their given situation has not been helped. Even though a situation cannot be helped, it is what it is, but the way you treat the player during a support room could be the difference between then coming back to the server and not. Interacting with players in general, in discord, TeamSpeak, game chat, you name it, could make introduce new players to what the server is really about. This will lead to developing relationships with the community and all the staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 10. I feel as so I'm mature and honest. Being Mature comes with being responsible for your own actions, which I do 100% respect. I feel as so being an honest staff member has no bad sides. Being an honest staff member leads to fewer problems/conflicts and just an overall more trustworthy staff member. Staff members might be afraid to speak out or tell their higher-ups about a mistake they made because they feel afraid as they might get demoted or in trouble. Doing this will just lead to more confusion. I feel as if I've been demoted for a mistake I've made, it's 100% my fault and my responsibility to not do that again. That's why I would always talk to higher-ups even though there might be a high chance of getting a demotion.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No

Additional Information?: Nope, Best of Luck!