IGN (In-Game Name):

Gpt

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

I currently am 16 years old

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Timezone:

My timezone is GMT.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Any past experiences of being a staff member?

: I’ve owned different Staff Positions on multiple servers, from which I built a lot of new skills that will help me in being an efficient member of the Staff Team:

• CentileHCF - Moderator
During my time as a Moderator here, I dealt with both chat moderation and higher moderation, which included catching hackers, spotting bug abusers, dupers and banning them after collecting enough evidence to back up my claims. It was one of my first Moderator experiences that helped me build the base of how a Staff Member should behave and act in any type of scenario they might encounter.​

• PvPTemple - Trainee
Since hackers were one of the main issues there, one of the primary skills I’ve learnt while being a staff member here was how to screen-share and find hacked clients, auto clickers or ghost clients efficiently. I was also taught how to use different tools during the screen shares to maximize the chances of finding hidden programs, such as injected or ghost clients.
[ Proof ]

• Pots.gg - Moderator
Similar to the other Moderator experiences I’ve had, my main tasks were to assure great gameplay for all the players and make sure nobody is having an unfair advantage in combat or any of our games. It was pretty hard at first, until I got used to the systems that detected possible cheaters, helped in handling the demanding situations and kept track of everything happening across the server. In the end, I gained vast experience in moderating the server, in all its areas, from catching any type of hacker to helping people with their everyday issues.​

• Battle Blocks - Helper
As a Helper, my main tasks were to moderate the chat here, ingame and on the other platforms, such as TeamSpeak, discord and the forums. I learnt how to defuse problems and keep the chat clean, calming people down and having them reflect on their mistakes. I’ve witnessed a lot of toxicity and rudeness in my time here, which I tried to combat as much as I could, using the punishments system of the server and linking the rules page to the players found breaking them.​

• Hydra - Admin
Working in a managerial position on Hydra, on top of managing the chat, hackers and other rule breakers, I had a permanent role in the higher administration and development of the server, coming up with constructive feedback and ideas regarding the server’s future, keeping a close eye on all the Staff Members and making sure they are behaving accordingly to their role.​

• ZokuMC - Senior Admin
This was probably one of the highest positions I’ve occupied on any Minecraft Server. Still, it taught me a lot about the Minecraft mechanics, the main plugins, and how everything is managed on a server to achieve maximum success. I enjoyed being in charge of an excellent Staff Team and a community itself, an experience which helped me become more mature and professional in doing my daily work, from handling regular player disputes and issues to managing the network and talking about future plans and ideas to improve it and build a bright future for the network to grow.​

• GBE - Admin
As an admin for GBE, I managed to develop my knowledge on using plugins and even configuring basic ones, plus coming up with lots of ideas and plans for the future growth of the network by attracting lots of players with innovative concepts. I worked very hard on all the server’s projects, while also managing the Staff Team and checking on all the issues players reported.

• Aurora Screenshare Tool - Moderator
I also work in the administrative team of a vast, innovative screenshare tool called Aurora, managing its progress and coming up with constant new ideas and features. Being part of this fantastic team, I learnt how to use advanced screen share tools to
[ Proof ]
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Why do you want to become staff?:

I’ve always liked helping people with all their needs, both in real life and online. Thus I would be glad to do the same here, on my favourite server, knowing I can contribute in managing the server, helping the community and proving that I’ve changed compared to how I used to behave and act in the past.

Nowadays, lots of people are being toxic and rude to each other, spamming the chat with uncivilized comments and ruining the fun for multiple people. After all, the reason we all unite and play this game is to build a strong community and have a great time together. As a Staff Member, maintaining enjoyable gameplay for the players would be one of my top priorities, with all the rule-breakers being punished and advised to change accordingly, so they will be able to experience the game at its best and stop ruining it for the other players.

In regards to that, a new phenomenon taking place nowadays is bullying, which is also present online known as “cyber-bullying”, consisting of repetitive harassment, insults and an uncivilized behaviour towards a person or a group of people. Even though some people perceive it as a joke, I, for one, believe it is a serious issue that needs to get addressed immediately, since it results in hundreds of thousands of suicides every year, most of them being young teenagers.

I believe each member of the Staff Team should be a model for the community, inspiring safety and professionalism to all its members who, one day, my dream of becoming Staff Members too and follow your example in how the work is done. Together, we can have a positive impact on all the people looking up to and transmit positive, moral values that we all need to learn to have fun and stop hurting each other, causing continuous harm.

I understand the immense responsibilities the Staff Position would bring me alongside and I am able to guarantee I will do my best to meet your requirements and be the change I would like to see from anyone else.

In order to express my gratitude for all the fun and great memories I’ve made on this server as time passed, I would like to be one step further in helping it advance further myself.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

: I know a lot of people are working hard to become a Staff Member of Sage and you might wonder how I am any better than them. One of my biggest dreams since the early days, when I just started playing, was to join the Staff Team and help everyone as best as I can.

Now, I have the chance to reach my goal and live the dream I’ve had for a long, long time. One of my main qualities that would recommend me for this position is my motivation and passion in this job, since I consider helping people a hobby, an activity I enjoy and I can do for countless times. With that being said, I would never get bored of doing this and I would treat every single day of being a Staff Member with maximum seriosity, professionalism and dedication.

Moreover, I consider myself to be a well-organised person, who likes making lists and keeping everything in its place. I believe this will help me a lot in being a successful Staff Member since the position will bring lots of duties and responsibilities most people might not even realise, responsibilities that need to be treated adequately every single day.

From my experience in being a Staff Member on various other servers, I went through multiple situations, such as multiple players coming at me with numerous different situations at the same time, which needed to be managed properly. In these cases, I am able to keep track of everything, making sure I don’t miss a single person and get back to everyone in the right order, helping them with their needs and giving my best in every situation or problem encountered on the network by our players.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not at this current moment.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Additional Information?:

I used to be a bad person and did things I am not proud of, but those times have passed and now I can say I have changed. Learning a lot from your mistakes is the key factor in overcoming them and becoming a better person, that’s exactly what I did after all my unfortunate actions and I will never repeat them again.

I believe we all deserve a second chance to prove we’ve truly changed and I hope I can get one to make it up for everything I’ve done previously. I promise you won’t regret it and I will always give my best towards the server.

After all the events I went through, now I consider myself a mature person, who is able to handle any kind of situation properly, in a professional way where all parties will be pleased with the final outcome.

By providing the players with trust, respect and professionalism, I am sure we will get the same feedback and be perceived as true models for the community, who do their best every day in order to please them and make the server a better place for everyone.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Last edited:

Gpt

Neutral

Remove unnecessary such as the text at ‘Age’. Just list your age and birthday.​

I would add some traits that you have to ‘How would you improve the players’ experience’. It gives the manager a clearer view of you as a person.​

Good luck!​
Thanks for the feedback it's just to state that I've changed a lot as I had a big bad rep.

Gpt

Yeah, just look at some other applications and look at the traits that they’ve listed. You of course shouldn’t plagiarize it but you could just have a look at how other people are doing it.
Ive taken it into consideration and have also realized it was unnecessary

Aimless

+1
- Vouch for Aurora, Centile and Pots.gg
- Really friendly, non-biased.
- Staffed with him a lot before, he's great at what he's doing.

Clouter

+1
Vouch for aurora. Im also staff with him.
Hes very nice and smart.
Good staff app.
Have seen him on the server before.
Hes very friendly.

_Frezy_

+1
A good appeal for the staff, a lot of where were in the staff on different international projects, and did their appeal well. Good luck

C

calvin

Denied:
thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.