↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Gpt
↬ Age:
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Lunar Network
- SR Mod
My most recent staff position was on Lunar I was staff for around 5 months and was recruited by Lobsided - I started from the bottom at Trial Mod and worked my way up to Senior Mod, My reason for leaving Lunar was to get back into the HCF Staffing scene as I enjoy that way more than practice servers, however, I made some amazing friends at Lunar and enjoyed my experience there.

Zonix - SS Verified
When Zonix was an upcoming PVP server I was a Sr. Moderator they were getting around 400 players daily at the time I was also staff manager and worked my way up to head manager on Zonix so I was doing all the interviews for new staff, Hosting community events and also working constantly in Teamspeak, I have loads of old staff clips available for Zonix, Unfortunately, Zonix closed down due to ownership issues.

PvPTemple - Moderator
Since hackers were one of the main issues there, one of the main skills I’ve learned while being a staff member here was how to screen-share and find hacked clients, auto clickers, or ghost clients efficiently. I was also taught how to use different tools during the screen shares to maximize the chances of finding hidden programs, such as injected or ghost clients. Then PvPTemple shut its doors for good and I had to relocate to continue what I enjoy doing most, staffing.

Sythe Screenshare Tool - Moderator
I also work in the administrative team of a great, innovative screenshare tool called Sythe, managing its progress and coming up with constant new ideas and features. Being part of this amazing team, I learned how to use advanced screenshare tools to detect any type of hidden clients, even the ones with the so-called “self-destruction” or injections in different programs, thus I think I have the required experience in this area of interest which will help me during my time as a Staff Member here.

PvPLand - Moderator
On PvPLand, I was a Moderator rank. I had tremendous fun on this server as it was a lovely community, and I got to help many people in need. It was one of the best servers I have ever staffed on as it was relatively small, but it was a loving community; sadly, I had to leave, but it will always have space in my heart.

HCRival - Moderator
This experience was not the best time I have ever had, but instead, I took in the most of it. I figured out how to screen share, utilize most orders as staff, center assess, uphold rooms thus significantly more. I was liable for restricting Cheaters, assisting in gatherings, and helping significant parts of games. After I reached Moderator the server closed due to allegations regarding the owners.

Skylords - Moderator
Skylords was a server that KillaMc worked on. This Skyblock server was a break for me; I felt like this was by far my most relaxing staff experience as I found Skyblock insanely fun at this point. This server was in operation. Soon after some updates, Killa decided to close the server down and focus on their stuff. (Faithful) This was a server based on Skyblock.

SagePVP - Trial mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Before I begin, here is a bit about myself. Hello, my name is Jordan, I am 18 years old and I live in Scotland. I have been playing Minecraft for about 6 years now. Some of my hobbies outside of Minecraft include sports (hockey, football, and volleyball), hanging out with mates, and going to the gym. I am a very responsible person and have multiple responsibilities outside of Minecraft. Now that you know a bit about me, we can begin.
I have played on the SagePvP Network for a while now, I highly enjoy it from doing duels with friends to just messing around in sumo. Some reasons why I want to be staff on the server are to further improve the community by banning hackers, setting a good example for players, and trying to add some new ideas to the server to enhance the player experience. As a staff member, I will always try to achieve not only the work given to me but other tasks to the absolute best of my ability. This is one of my morals that I don't only apply to Minecraft, but to real-life scenarios. Having this in mind will always help me to be that one thought ahead of everyone which in return, allows me to produce great work. While being staff on other servers before, my name in chat made me stand out from others in chat. Standing out in a crowd has taught me that everyone's eyes are looking at me which means I need to lead by example in everything I do. Currently, in the community, I try my best to lead by example by answering questions and general concerns in discord and in-game. Doing this not only informs the community and myself more but visualizes an example of leadership towards the community members in hope that they will follow in my footsteps. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I try my best. Being staff on a variety of servers has opened my thoughts up to new ideas. As a staff member, I will try to contribute some new ideas to the server that can develop the community and player experience not only for members but for staff as well. I'm applying for staff as I want to give back to the community. Giving back to the community comes in multiple ways. Currently, I give back to the community by answering questions to the best of my ability in-game and in discord. I also offer my translator services to players if needed. I want to further develop my desire to give back and at the moment the next step is becoming a staff member. As a staff member, I would still answer the questions of players in-game and on discord but would also be able to help them by banning hackers and other concerns. Being a staff member would also allow me to help a lot more people due to people recognizing my rank.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Helpful:

I am a beneficial person, and as a staff member will always as be there to assist a player that needs assistance. A staff member must be helpful and productive in helping the community because we want to create the best experience for every player, and I believe I can easily accomplish that task.

Active:
While in college, my schedule is extremely flexible, and I can be on when many other people are unable to. I am incredibly active as a builder and as a player which many people can vouch for me, I am on at least 6 hours a day. Being active as a staff member is beneficial to the server because you're able to accomplish more and make a positive impact on the community.

Professionalism:
As a staff member, you must treat it as a job and must be professional on all levels and at every time of the day. They must show this because they're representing the server, and if you have a bad reputation for the server, it is going to turn players away. I have had many responsibilities and have shown professionalism when working for others and am confident in my ability to show professionalism as a staff member on the network.

Responsible:
I am incredibly reliable and trustworthy with any task that is given to me while also following all the rules and procedures. As a staff member, the management team has trust in you that you will do your job, and to do so, you must be responsible enough to handle situations appropriately. Responsibility is one of the skills that are at the very top of the list when talking about my strengths.

Patient:
I am a very patient person whenever it comes to helping someone out with whatever they may need. When moving people or making mass moves, a staff member needs to have patients because, at times, the need for help can be overwhelming, but you must stay patient and give everyone the same attention that they deserve.

Mature:
One of the many important traits that a staff member must possess is being mature because although it is just a game, you must be able to act appropriately and not joke in times when you should be serious. Being older, I have had the self-growth and maturity that many people have yet to accomplish.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd rate myself between a 9 and 10. When it comes to difficult circumstances, I am a very honest person, and I have a great level of dedication to the servers that I work on. You won't ever see me vanish because there aren't enough players. I am devoted to the servers I work on. I consider staffing servers to be a part-time job. I'm serious about this, and I won't fail you people. I'm in it for the long haul and intend to always be dependable.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday
- 5 Hours
Tuesday- 6 Hours
Wednesday- 6 Hours
Thursday- 6-7 Hours
Friday- 6 Hours
Saturday- 5-9 Hours.
Sunday- Depends on school activities, between 6 and 10 hours.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@GptXDD

↬ What is your discord @?:

robabzz

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I would like people's feedback so I can improve even more and get a higher chance to get accepted. Please leave constructive feedback so you can help me out.

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @SewingMC on telegram to setup a time for your interview.