Denied goths staff application (AU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goths

IGN : goths

Timezone: AEST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes (Logitech g433 Headset)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes goths#3776, @gothsmc

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, i was a Senior Mod on Invict.cc, and a Trial Mod on ViperMC

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become a staff member on Sage because i would like to help improve Sage, What I mean by this is i used to be a day to day player on the network and I noticed there was a lot of hacking, Toxicity and things of that nature. With there being 1 other Australian staff member on sage i think i would be a good fit for the staff team as i already pretty good mates with connecters having been a staff member on Invict with him i think i would be a good pick for a helper and would overall benefit the australian player base on sage. Along with that I have a lot of staff experience on servers such as Viper. With that I could make the right decisions when assisting players. and think that I would be a good pick and would make a good staff member on sage because i am very active, I can dedicate around 4 - 6 hours a day to Sage and maybe more on breaks and weekends.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I overall have a pretty good relationship with most of the HCF community members that know me, of course i have had a few run ins with certain people but i think i have apologised and made things right with them. With this i think that i would be a good pick because I am Australian and have a lot of staff experience. with that I think that I would make a good candidate for a Helper on Sage.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes, connecters.

Additional Information: SAO was a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.