Denied Gost_Evil's Staff Application

Nuno Silva

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Gost_Evil
↬ Age: 20
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I do! I used to Own a factions server called OlimpoMC and used to get 300-400 players, before that I was Manager on ClassicMC, I was Admin on AcentraMC, one of the biggest PvP cracked servers, and CimiroMC, Moderator on LandWars, one of the biggest Factions Servers, and one of the pioneer servers in factions. More recently I was ModGC on Rede Grimm and ThunderMC, I was also a staff of other small Factions and KitPVP servers that I don't remind the name of. I'm an English-to-Portuguese translator in some projects like AdBlock, GitLab, GommerHDnet, Microsoft MakeCode, Namemc, OBS Studio, Minecraft and Hypixel. I saw you guys are also recruiting translators and I would like to help you guys with that
The biggest challenge I ever had in the Minecraft community is running the top #21 overall guild on Hypixel, the top #1 guild of those who don't require any requirement to join. A notable thing about screen sharing is that I'm a graduate student in GC Academy which is the biggest school of GC Detecting of Brazil.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to start being staff on Minecraft servers again. It's the thing I most enjoyed while being in the Minecraft Community. And what I think I would be a must-have in your staff team is because of my experience, mindset, and the person I'm. I'm a Futsal Referee, and in the field, I lead with people from different countries, different cultures, different ways to express their feelings, and especially with lead people that have different ways to think which makes my job one of the hardest things I have ever done.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would bring a positive attitude and a hard-working work ethic. I could be the project manager of Portuguese translator team.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 10 because I never lied and I'm a secrecy guy.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not that I know of.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Around 2-4Hrs on weekdays and 4-6hrs on weekends

↬ What is your discord @?: Gost_Evil

↬ Additional Information (optional): I'm an entrepreneur and I also love hitting the gym and reading some books, just letting you guys that I might not join the server every single day (5-6 days max. per week). And I also have plans to join in the military.

Thank you for your time,
Gost_Evil

+1 this is quite literally the best application i've read, a person who doesn't JUST go online, but offline, absolutely perfect, experience with hypixel is a top aswell.

HIID

Established member
Congratulations your application has been set to pending!

message @CoryHCF on Tele to setup your interview