Status
Not open for further replies.

pints

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? : gorgeouspints

How old are you? : 18

Are you fluent in English? : Yes

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? : NA EAST

What is your Discord & Telegram? Discord : vinny19999 | Telegram @hey39210

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? : Unfortunately, I do not have proof of me being staff due to change of in game usernames/accounts and years of factory resetting my pc. I have been Moderator on Viper, Sage(Proof) CavePvP . My other experiences have been on smaller servers which are now no longer up but I was also Sr. Mod and Admin on one of my buddies servers. My role on these servers have been to keep the player base in check at all times. While on the server there was not a dying moment where I wasn't giving my full attention into enforcing the rules of the server while keeping it a fun and fair environment for every player on the network. I enjoy helping players as much as I possibly can while following the guidelines correctly, never crossing lines to give other players advantages.

Why do you want to be a staff member? :
I am more than capable of contributing my skills and passion to this HCF server as a staff member. There are several reasons why I would love to be taking on this role. I thrive on building positive gaming communities. Serving as a staff member allows me to directly engage with players, address their concerns, and create a welcoming environment for everyone. I believe in providing assistance and guidance to players, whether they're new to the server or seasoned veterans. Being a staff member means I can help troubleshoot technical issues, resolve disputes, and ensure that all players have an enjoyable experience. Fairness is essential in any gaming environment. As a staff member, I'm committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the server, ensuring that everyone plays by the same standards and that cheaters are dealt with appropriately. I'm willing to contribute my ideas and suggestions to help improve the server. Whether it's organizing events, implementing new features, or refining existing systems, I'm ready to collaborate with the rest of the staff team to make the server the best it can be. Serving as a staff member isn't just about helping others. It's also an opportunity for personal growth and development. I look forward to honing my leadership, communication, and problem solving skills in this role, all of which are valuable both in game and in real life.

What makes you better than other applicants? : While I cannot claim superiority over other applicants without knowing their specific qualifications and experiences, I can highlight the unique qualities and strengths that I bring to the table. I possess a diverse skill set that includes strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of Minecraft mechanics. This allows me to effectively engage with players, address issues correctly, and contribute valuable ideas to server development. I have a proven track record of dedication and commitment to gaming communities. Whether it's moderating forums, organizing in-game events, or assisting players, I have consistently demonstrated my willingness to go above and beyond to support the community. I'm adaptable and creative, capable of thinking outside the box to find innovative solutions to challenges. This mindset enables me to handle unexpected situations gracefully and come up with fresh ideas to enhance the gaming experience for everyone. I approach every task with professionalism and integrity, adhering to the server's rules and regulations while treating all players with respect and fairness. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and inclusive environment for all members of the community. I understand the significance of collaboration and teamwork in a staff role. I am eager to work alongside other staff members, share knowledge and ideas, and contribute to a cohesive team environment focused on achieving shared goals. While I acknowledge that there may be other qualified applicants, I believe that my unique combination of skills, experiences, and personal attributes make me a strong candidate for the staff position. I'm confident that I can make a valuable contribution to the server and help create an exceptional gaming experience for its players.

How active can you be per day? : 5 - 9 Hours a day (Wednesday closer to five due to a computer class I partake in)

Can any current staff members vouch for you? : ViolationXD

Are you willing to learn to screenshare? : I am more than willing to take on the task of screensharing players on the server. I truly insist that I learn this skill set and use it as a stepping stone to become even better in my role as staff.

Anything else you would like us to know? : I am committed to being an active and present member of the staff team. I understand the importance of being available to assist players, address concerns, and contribute to the server's ongoing development. I am willing to dedicate the necessary time and effort to fulfill my responsibilities effectively. I am always looking to learn and improve. Whether it's staying updated on the latest Minecraft updates and trends, participating in staff training sessions, or seeking feedback from fellow staff members and players, I am dedicated to continuously honing my skills and knowledge to better serve the community. I am looking for a long-term commitment to the server. I am not just interested in a temporary position, rather, I see myself as a valuable asset to the community for the foreseeable future. I am invested in the success and growth of the server and am excited about the opportunity to contribute to its continued development and prosperity.
Overall, I am confident that my dedication, enthusiasm, and commitment to excellence make me a strong candidate for the staff position. I am excited about the possibility of joining the team and contributing to the success of the server.

Last edited:

Sunneklaas

1712851791677.png

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately we will not be going forward with this application as we found plagiarism.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks with a new application.

Status
Not open for further replies.