Denied goofygoofer {EU}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiling

+0.5

As stated above you did basically copy your old application. This completely makes sense as you are applying on the same server again so it's not a huge problem. Also you have way to many past staff experiences maybe try to just list ones that are actually acknowledgeable. Good luck.

eddy69

+0.5

As stated above you did basically copy your old application. This completely makes sense as you are applying on the same server again so it's not a huge problem. Also you have way to many past staff experiences maybe try to just list ones that are actually acknowledgeable. Good luck.
Noted, I cut out a few servers.
Thanks for the feedback ;)

eddy69

PLAGIARISM
[Click Me]

-Server Hopper
-Copied Old Application
-No Staff Proof

Good Luck
- zorce
-Plagarism-
[The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.] - Oxford Languages
The application that you say I'm plagarising is my old application as you stated, I did not write it off another application.

Inship

Established member

fucking server hopper
also cant take critisim fucking grow up kid
Talks the one crying over a management position on temple and literally dm’ing every single small/ medium server to have an manager role, faking staff proofs lmao just dont talk please :)

slayer

Established member
Talks the one crying over a management position on temple and literally dm’ing every single small/ medium server to have an manager role, faking staff proofs lmao just dont talk please :)
faking staff proof?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Inship

Established member
faking staff proof?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
You literally had a screenshot of a staff series for apparently velt saying that you were on there a long time ago and dont remember the ign but the hub was not even a few months ago lmfao

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.