Denied Goodful | UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodful

Thanks for taking the time to apply on Sage. With how much experience you have, I'm worried that you're not going to be here for long. I'll leave this thread open for further replies from you on how you can change my mind on this. @Goodful
The experience I have has been collected over the 4 years I have been staffing. I started at the age of 12 on HCNations and Vanix, If I do have an opportunity on Sage I will stay here for long because I feel like I want to be staff back at sage because the server is overall great in terms of the community and staff team. I really want to help the community and I have spent a lot of time on my application to show that I am dedicated and I really hope I get an opportunity here. Whilst I have been applying here I have been offered positions at the network and I declined them because I want to stay dedicated to sage and I want to stick with sage for a really long time. I hope this has changed your mind but my experience starts from when I was 12 up until now (16).

slayer

Established member
The experience I have has been collected over the 4 years I have been staffing. I started at the age of 12 on HCNations and Vanix, If I do have an opportunity on Sage I will stay here for long because I feel like I want to be staff back at sage because the server is overall great in terms of the community and staff team. I really want to help the community and I have spent a lot of time on my application to show that I am dedicated and I really hope I get an opportunity here. Whilst I have been applying here I have been offered positions at the network and I declined them because I want to stay dedicated to sage and I want to stick with sage for a really long time. I hope this has changed your mind but my experience starts from when I was 12 up until now (16).
LMFAO, your toxic, disrespectful then server hopping.

Mineo

I'm not sure what to say for this application you have tons of experience as you pointed out but, did you get demoted on those servers resigned, or even just hopped server to server every chance you got?.
+0.5

Goodful

I'm not sure what to say for this application you have tons of experience as you pointed out but, did you get demoted on those servers resigned, or even just hopped server to server every chance you got?.
+0.5
Thanks for the feedback and no, my experience I have been demoted and I have resigned but in terms of hopping servers. No I did not hop to different servers.

Blackberie

Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure your Teaches and if you are then,

Every server that you staff on you're active for about 1-2 weeks then you become inactive. You also have a lot of staff experiences.
I also agree with what RETROUSSE stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.