good gooth for closing the thread

Ties

Established member
Here's where we left of ~

"Amilla: Like you didn't get demoted for a real reason its the reason u where a helper for like 4 weeks lmaooooo and i called jacob lazy for not adding a blacklist command as he is and that's what got me demoted get ur fax straight good idiot."

What? I was helper for three weeks... I was going to get promoted after two weeks but Botings literally said my name then said nevermind. If you truly think that's the only reason you got demoted then you really are a fat brainless gooth. Also you keeping pushing this narrative that I was demoted for the right reasons yet you can't tell me why?

StaffMode

He was one of the worst staff members. He barely made it up to Senior Mod and he was never going to get Admin.

Sauds

Legendary Member
If you took anything over a week to get promoted by Botings you were either deeply hated or born autistic

Ties

Established member
If you took anything over a week to get promoted by Botings you were either deeply hated or born autistic
Me and Pelr bullied him at Faithful so I'm gonna go with the first option. At the end of the day the kid literally baited me the second week.