SyncPvP -> Admin( )
CavePvP -> Mod ( )
Aodus -> Trial-Mod( )
Velix -> Mod+
HCRush -> Owner( )
GhostHCF -> Manager
HCArtics -> Sr.Admin
Night.rip -> Sr.Mod ( )
OfficicalPvP -> Trial-Mod (https://imgur.com/JV4SmVj)
RunicPvP -> Mod
LegionHCF -> Trial-Mod( )
VaultPvP -> Trial-Mod
HCBrew -> Mod
Vector -> Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a lot of reasons why I want to become staff on the SagePvP Network, First of all, I'm getting quite bored of HCF and also lost my motivation to play it, The reason behind this is probably because the maps are so short and that HCF is kind of repeating game mode. That's why I quit HCF for a while. But I still love playing SagePvP and Minecraft in general. That's why I have played it this much. But now I feel like I'm up to something else than playing KitMap, HCF and Practice, Now that I know a lot about the SagePvP Community, I want to try to help them, I want to try to solve player's problems, I want to try to remove all the cheaters, Since the amount of Cheaters are growing quite fast. I see people talking in chat about cheaters and I want to see if I can help them by spectating the suspects. On practice, I used to spectate the suspect and when he is cheating I just felt powerless. When I can't help someone who needs help, Something in my head just tells me to do whatever I can, and so I came with the idea to record and send the proof to staff members. Doing this I already help the community but I want to help them quicker by becoming a staff member. Sometimes I'm not sure if a player is cheating or if he is just insanely good, In that case, I used to send the video to staff and ask about their opinion. If they were not sure they would SS them, I would do the same, If someone is going blatant, I would Ban them instantly but if I’m not sure I would SS them and get someone SS verified to SS them. I will also record everything when someone is cheating so I always have proof. I will also be in Ts all the time when I’m online (Schedule above), So the support rooms don’t overflow. I’ve been in the situations where I had to wait 1 hour before getting moved so I don’t want that to happen to other players, It’s also very frustrating. There is also a very small amount of active EU staff and since I’m US I can support the server when all the EU players are online. SagePvP has always been my favorite server. The reason behind that is the community. There is one thing that is frustrating me though, and that is the toxicity, I see a lot of “L’s” in chat and “Suck a dick” or even worst: Death threats and DDoS threats. I will also be able to help other staff members if they need help for some reason, They are always allowed to move me in TS when I’m not dealing with someone already.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will Stay active on the teamspeak, So when people join the teamspeak support waiting room they will be moved quick. If any one says "Staff TP" I will be watching them.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No

Additional Information?:I like watching boxing and playing basketball on my free time.

Last edited:

Cheatrr

Although your application looks nice, I'm suggesting you should add a bit more detail, and it lacks many things a suggestion of what you should've added more feature on was the players' experience

I'll have to go with -1.

vount

Your application is impossible to read, all of the proof doesn't show anything, lacking details​

Brock

Veteran Member
Denied:

Hello @FlameCC , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.